Please Help me..i'm a beginner in stock market

im a beginner in the share market… one of my friends suggest to buy BHARTIARTL 17NOV 550CALL of 3400 shares for the price of 26.45…i just invested all my money for that call…Now the price was 16.80…is it possible to gain BHARTIARTL on monday for the price of 26.6 atleast…?

When u purchased this call option? (Time and date)

1 Like

Pl. study yourself about OPTION pricing and its change of value over time period … Each OPTION value has two parts in it Intrisic value plus Time value unless you fully understand this pl dont trade in OPTION just on friends advise… sorry for that.

1 Like

nov 3…first i bought one lot for the price of 30.70 nearly and then i bought again one lot in afternoon for the price of 22.5

sir, is it possible to gain my money on monday…?

There’s a level of 553 that is an immediate resistance on daily charts, which it attempted to breach yesterday also and Its has not become overbought yet.
If you see on Monday that its close to this price and trying to breach it then you should stay in it. Remember you still have a lot of time left with you but don’t hold for too long (Just 1-2 days if possible)

Whatever i’m seeing on its charts i can say that there is some steam left. (Note the movement of market on monday will also affect the prices)

Rest your call

Whatever i have said is purely based on technical indicators

Ohhh Man.
You are new to Trading And Directly Jumped to Options.
What your friend do?

(I’ll give my view on BHARTIARTL after these Answers )

2 Likes

Beginners should stay away from FNO. They don’t understand what 1% change in stock price can do in FNO.

The good thing is that you just entered the nov series so you can wait for one more week and see if the price comes up.

Bad thing is that you could lose more if you decide to wait and if the price goes further down or should premium decrease.

As far as the stock is concerned, it has been in news for good reasons so there is a chance that it might go up.

Personally I stay away from telecom sector as I find that sector too risky. Maybe someone else who understands that sector can shed more light on the company.

Maybe wait for 3-4 days more and see if you can hold on to it or not. But please make your own informed decision.

One thing I can say is do not add on to your losing position. Don’t average it more.

Yes TAPOVAN is right hold for Two days Monday SPOT price should remain above 543 its very much in UPTREND will cross 550 exit around 556

he is into trading from the last one and half year… he just listen experts analysis in news or somewhere and told me to buy

1 Like

okay sir… i will wait

okay sir…thank you so much for the info

okay sir…thank you so much

Good news for you HDFC has raised Target On bharti Airtel (618) Yesterday only. It should definitely push the price up. I wish you make profit instead of loss in this trade. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Condition: Market remains Positive

Don’t worry for sure This trade will end In green.
BHARTIARTL will see more upside in upcoming Trading sessions.
Just hold tight.

Delivery % at Present = 23.40%
Investors have booked Huge Profits at 550-555 Levels.

On Chart I see, 532.50 as a Support.
You will see buying at These levels.
Once buying comes It will Break the Previous High.

Just exit whatever be the money you get from this trade , on Monday , take out , Don"t repeat the mistake again,
Call is your"s

Bharti Airtel will again come in the top gainers list next week. Exit as soon as you find the opportunity.

Man you are very great…I will say you have something in you…You will achieve great success in trading.
Soon you will play in crores… your lifestyle will change completely…
Basically I am pumping air in you so that you go on trading foolishly like this.
We need such donors in market to make profits.
This Monday buy kotak mahindra bank and help push price up

Can you go to a battle and expect to win the battle without getting to know how to use the weaponry. No, you can’t.Same is the case in the stock market.There are many products available to achieve financial success (Equity cash, futures, and options).But without sharpening the weapons(i.e our knowledge in stock markets) you cant win.

So my suggestion is please don’t listen to your friends or anyone who gives tips to you.Take the hard path and learn yourself.

Arrre…
He don’t require all this - education, planning, practice etc
He has got FRIEND