Please share about today's issue

Upstox is also a discount broker. how come they managed to keep the platform stable.

zerodha must start a premium service for a fixed monthly payment for full time traders in order to avoid this kind of mess.

1 Like

You’ve gotta jump ship when you know that the ship has holes, no matter how big the ship is. Thank god I saw the signs early and jumped ship to a much more reliable broker last year.

I see on Twitter that other discount brokers are indirectly mocking Zerodha and its latest glitch.

1 Like

which broker?

Was it auto square off not working? In that case customer should not have waited for auto square off right?

Everyone here is talking about zerodha only, no other indian broker had similar issues, I am using 3 brokers.

I saw some people tweeting about angel broking having similar issue but all other brokers were working fine

Has Z responded on this matter?

Anyone?

no, today also in the morning the same problem

So Z is not even acknowledging the problem?

Now this will make the traders look like fools if they complain.

Very sad.

1 Like

Why is he giving interviews on some channel.

Nithin is supposed to clarify this issue on this forum FIRST.

Shameful that he dodged the question and acted like there was no glitch. It’s time for Zerodha to scale up their technical infrastructure as the number of customers have increased. Blaming volumes and volatility makes the company lose the trust of customers.

1 Like

He is very adamant that there was no glitch.

So lots of customers who complained and posted messages for help must be liars.

This could be the reason for not able to fix the glitch…

If that was the reason. Nithin could have given that as a reason. But he outright said there was no glitch. So no glitch.

It was entirely traders fault for not squaring off the positions, even though it was MIS.

Whatttt? i tried squaring off from 3: 00 to 3:15 several times and the system did not respond. How is he bluntly telling that zerodha has no glitch.

1 Like

Watch the video. He clearly said many many times, it was not a glitch.

Thats why no response from Z on the forum anywhere.

There is definitely something wrong with Zerodha’s systems or technology. Whenever there is high volatility in the markets, their systems just freeze, ‘Orders not going through, orders not updating, order status not showing’ etc. etc. Its been so many years since I first experienced glitch in their systems on ‘Surgical Strike-1’ Day in 2016 and the problem still persists.
I guess the only solution is to have an alternate broker account for trading on high volatility days.

1 Like