Prakash Gaba/Ashwani Gujral Training - Your Thoughts

Ashwani Gujral came to CNBC and suggest to buy ICICIBANK, stock fell 1.3% after 5 minutes.
Thankfully I was short :stuck_out_tongue:

As per my experience, both Prakash Gaba and Ashwani Gujral are professionals with honesty and integrity (rare qualities these days!!!).

As per Ashwani Gujral is concern, his training content more on basics, moving averages and more or less on trading psychology rather than strategy and setup. Ideal if you are novice trader, better to give him 60k rather than giving in market as a loss.

Agree!

Now he has revised his fee to 40k plus GST . May be due to lukewarm response.

I have met Ashwini gujral at one of the investor conference. I am not sure about how successful he is, but he drives a BMW 7 which is over a crore & lives in chhatarpur where I am told only the rich can afford

Indians are too gullible to get trapped even by Babas like Ramrahim , Asharam who ask to give up money (sab moh maya he chor do aur unko de do), And here Ashwini, Prakash (another form of Babas) are promising to give you money so itā€™s too easy to get traped.
We Indians end up giving our hard earned money to both types of baba. Baba becomes rich and we becomeā€¦what will we canā€¦ we were an idiot and will be.

Of course he is a rich person by making others fool. Have you ever met any person who become rich because of these anal-yst?

1 Like

Even modi roams around in Range rovers and BMWs on tax payers money.

There are no shortages of fools in our country.

All you have to do is give false hopes and show them dreams of being rich , they will willingly give you money.

3 Likes

Absolutely correct.

ashwini gujral was caught red handed on twitter posting manipulated screenshots. please be aware.
he is first class cheater.

1 Like