Pre market purchase

If You are really not happy with the Zerodha services.
You can open account in some other Brokerage Houses Nowadays Opening Trading Account is Even simpler than opening a Regular Bank account.

1 Like

I would like to hear where you missed this opportunity.

r u from zerodha? or asking on behalf of zerodha

No bro, I am not from Zerodha.
I am a client of Zerodha just like you and Member of this Community.

When I saw Dow Jones, Hangseng, and Nikkei have dropped by 3-4 % then I placed many equities for sell and thought to purchase again at the lower price.
I did the calculation of purchasing cost difference (Opening price and the lowest price of the day), it was more than 60K

I understand your situation.
Sometimes There are things which are not in our control.
All the best for Upcoming opportunities in future :+1:

that’s true, But it was not the first time. We have a lot of issues with zerodha (Every broker has) but if you r not doing anything for its betterment (except apologies) and the same problem repeats over and over again (in case of zerodha) what does it mean ? u r not serious about ur business and u don’t care ur customer.
u just brag yourself of having a discount brokerage. It’s not the first time, I’ve lost opportunities many times to book profit.
Now zerodha has enough client and enough revenue to upgrade the software and the system.
Even in this conversation, no zerodha official made any comment. If it was in zerodha favor they would have replied with ample of citations
And now whats a guarantee that I won’t have a loss in future (bcoz of zerodha)??

I Agree with you.
What you can do is Open one more account with any Other Broker for situation like this.
This is the only option if you have faced this issue many times in Past.

Thanks for ur suggestion. I was also thinking to have a new broker for trading.
If u could suggest me some broker it will be a great help.

Try upstoxx

1. For Trading I would suggest any Discount Broker. (NO DEMAT)
  2. For Delivery Based I would Suggest ShareKhan. (Very safe to keep Shares in DEMAT)

Update:-1:
Best Part About Upstox.
Trader Can Trade from Chart.

Thanks, @Lets_Invest @newguy.
I just want to know, Can I have two trading accounts simultaneously or I’ve to close Zerodha’s account first?
Do we have broker account portability facility to switch broker ( like Bank account, Gas agency)?

You can have as many as you want

Yes, You can have Multiple Accounts.
Even @nithin Have More than 7 Trading Accounts.

Update:- Almost 6.

Just to be sure: one can have multiple trading accounts but NOT with the same broker, right? In other words, I think I can only have 1 trading account with Zerodha.

If yes, I am a little confused by this:

Unless @nithin has accounts with other brokers (which I am guessing will not make much sense :slight_smile:), how does he have 7 accounts ?

He himself explained it, here:

Clarification would be helpful !
~Neha

Yes, One person can’t have Multiple Trading Account with Same broker.

1 Like

I’m just wondering how will I manage IPOs purchasing ie will I get the option to select the Demat account in which I want to add my IPO? (If I’ve more trading account)
And while applying for IPO I’ll be able to file two applications or only one if I have two Demat accounts?

You’ll be allowed to apply only one application Becasue your DEMAT account are snyc to 1 PAN card.
So, it’s very easy to identify for system that how 1 single person have applied multiple applications.

can we place buy stop loss + Normal buy + sell stop loss order at a time for a single script at 9.10 am in Angel Broking?