Price is Everything

No, don’t do tape reading. Lower time frames, especially the 1 min leaves behind lots of clues. Not very difficult to figure out with decent probability once you start getting a hang of PA from Red’s perspective.

-AlphaT

This is just a quick one on the Daily. I will upload a detailed one with loads for great PA across TFs soon. Also, this chart is posted just from a learning perspective, not a recommendation to trade.

-AlphaT

1 Like

One nice thing about compression that I forgot to mention in the video is that, while price is compressing it will have a tendency to come back to pick up the last set of pending orders in order to clear the path, then move is the original direction again, this gives great opportunity to trade in the LTFs in the direction of the compression along with the institution(s) which is doing the clearing up act :wink: But, remember this style of trading with compression is very aggressive and has to be done with strict SL because price might just go a bit deeper into the compression to pick up/clear any leftover orders nearby or that might just be the last one is the compression series. This needs lot of practice and screen time to master.

-AlphaT

2 Likes

On LTF i’ve marked possible shorts based on your new compressions video, can you look em and criticise my understnding pls…

Wow what an analysis! Isn’t it Magic, conservatievly a RR of 2.72 is something i’d take anyday

2 Likes

Hold on friend! The zones that you have marked on 15min are not high probability, they, they are deep inside the Compression area. What I meant earlier is that when price enters the Daily zone marked, it with show if selling will continue from there or not through new PA there. But if still you have an aggressive style then last untouched zone which has the strong drop can be looked at amongst the already formed PA on the 15min. I am replying from my mobile phone seeing your post, can’t look at from bigger screen since I am out for dinner. My suggestion don’t rush into it, market always gives new opportunities daily. Wish you the best.

Thanks buddy! This was a good one with nice RR from LTF.

With the gift of hindsight it seemed a possible short, anyway i’m just learning so mistakes are somethings i can afford at this point of time. will wait for furthur confirmation

1 Like

Can you point me to some resource where i can read more on this PA? So that i’d be lesser burden to you

Absolutely! Your interest and curiosity in PA will surely yield great results. :+1::smiley:

It’s not a burden for me at all. Infact, your posts and interest in PA is motivating me to continue. I would suggest you should read the original source, Red’s original thread which has gems. The link is posted above in this thread.

1 Like

Reliance reacted from first buy zone on daily, busted the last sell zone and entered CPAZ. Timing of news can be really funny at times! :smile:

-AlphaT

2 Likes

The pictures of charts he has posted there are no more available.

Which charts are you referring to @ShubhS9 ?

Was talking about charts in thread about Price is Everything on Forexfactory…

But I am still able to see his charts on the thread there!

It seems whole universe has conspired to make this happen, Just touched and bounded back!

2 Likes

Well said Sai ! :smile:

So these zones actually work! look at LTF! Added confidence

2 Likes

Truly! Touched daily zone and broke into Compression area.