Product updates over the last year at Zerodha

I am getting multiple/duplicate email of same contract notes and alerts email from Zerodha. Can you please check it.

I just received 12 duplicate email alerts of single alert.

Can you please look into this. @ShubhS9

We are doing something about it.

@TheGouda @Ruchi_Porwal can you update here once this is done.

3 Likes

One another thing to see is the other credits and debits in the console pnl section.

If we can have a breakup of the items it would be really helpful. I pay for delayed payment charges for fno but it shows up under equity, this is slightly confusing since I keep equity and fno totally separate
Please show it under fno section since delayed payment charges are linked with fno positions only

I understand there can be many items in the other credits and debits, but atleast the fixed ones like brokerage refund, other settlements, delayed payment charges can be shown
Something like the one below

Could you please DM me the Client ID? Will get this checked.

1 Like

We’re adding a break-up of other charges in the P&L along with a few filters for Ledger.

DPC is posted for two reasons i.e for negative account balance and cash shortfall to cover margin requirements. We’ll see if we can segregate this. Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

@nithin can you please bring some new reduced brokerage plan like 5 paisa for active trade -

3 Likes

show new created alerts at top. (kite mobile)

@tradingops_z + +

1 Like

The alert page is currently arranged in timestamp-based ascending order. We have a sorting option on the Kite web, allowing users to view the most recently created alerts if required. We will add a similar feature to the app.

1 Like

when multiple tabs are open on kite web, whenever alert get triggered I receive it on all tabs and have to close it manually on each tab. Can you show it only on active tab or close it after 5 sec so I don’t have to close it on every tab.

also add triggered alerts history under notification menu.

If a user is working on a different tab and not focusing on the Kite tab, then they won’t receive any alerts. If we hide alerts after 5 seconds, many clients might miss seeing them.

The notifications section updates when you refresh the tab. We will review this.

We can see Profit or Loss of the day when we hover on this block.

Can I download this as list ? If not, Can you add this feature where I can download day wise P&L for selected dates ?

Display and download of day-wise P&L can be done. We’ll take this up.

1 Like

I would request you to please let us know when the new system is taken live. Of course we will automatically get to know when glitches become more frequent but I don’t wanna be the one the receiving end of those.

Hey Team zerodha
Is there any way we can know the live weighted averaged closing of the index?
The reason why I’m asking is because now we have daily expiry and the last friday sensex expiry the market settled at 65,397.62.

The issue faced was even at the last second, the 65400ce was at 11 odd rupees and 65400pe was some 2 rupees. All this because people didnt know the right average.
Usually I trade the last 30 minutes by just seeing any itm option to approximately follow the weighted avg, but even itm strangles on sensex had premiums upto 7 rupees

I left the sold puts thinking it will end at 0 because the calls had sooo much premium, but it went entirely south. The calls expired at 0 and puts expired at 2.38 rupees :sweat_smile: Had to take some unwanted loss there

3 Likes

Actually we are still not sure what happened. Lots of discussion in groups and twitter about what was going on.

Was the weighted average calculated properly or any error. Bse can’t mess that up since this is basic stuff.
Option prices also closed weirdly.
65300 ce and 65400 ce closed at 110 and 11 assuming a 65410 weighted close.
While 65500 pe closed at 97 assuming 65403 weighted close.

And the actual weighted average close was neither of these.

I haven’t seen this stuff on NSE ever. And i would love to have implied future charts on kite. Yes I know sensibull has it but it’s a hassle. Being able to add spot chart and implied futures chart to the same kite watchlist would be great.

This would cover all nse expiries i guess.

Of course, implied futures wasn’t working yesterday on BSE. Implied futures was at 65411 in the last minute.

So in order of priority, I would like to have implied futures charts and if possible weighted average prices in last 30 minutes and to make sure that weighted average price is being calculated according to spot movement and not using option prices(atm+ce-pe).

@nithin @ShubhS9

Did any of you guys notice all this that happened yesterday? (20-10-2023 Friday) and can you please add implied futures.

1 Like

@tradingops_z can you check on this? I remember this being on our list of things to do.

1 Like

@Nithin, along with a live index calculator, please also enable a live margin calculator as well.

This will greatly help overnight traders. Right now, it’s a bit of a guessing game…

1 Like

Yes, this is on our to-do list. We will be able to work on it this quarter.

1 Like

The margin calculator that you see is live. But it is hard to predict what the margins will be post-market closing if that is what you are referring to.