Reliance Rights Issue & Dematerialized Rights Entitlement Trading

This is the list of banks you can use to apply for the Rights issue via ASBA which is an alternative to the RTA website for applying for the issue.

You’d see a pop-up or a banner when you log in to Net-banking that’ll show the process to apply for the rights issue.

Hello Mohit/akshay,

I’m existing shareholder for reliance shares (Less than 15 shares) as on record date, to obtain right shares, I purchased the right entitlement & those got credited to my account yesterday. while applying the right shares which option I have to select (whether an existing shareholder or renouncee) opting renouncee showing error. after opting further with existing shareholder option, my entitlement showing ‘Zero’.

I have 19 shares of RIL so I get 1 share of right issue. But I bought 15 shares @ rs 210. Now if I pay rs 314 for these shares then these are allocated to me or not. If not then what happens to the amount 314 that I paid

Hi,

I bought 70 RE shares on 27th from secondary source, and now while I’m trying to make the payment on kfintech for rights issue, the payment is failing always at the last moment through UPI. Can you please tell me why this could be happening…

1 Like

is your problem solved bro >???

i want to renounce my rights. Got mail that shares credited into demat but In demat its not showing.

i went to RTA website and after filling details,its saying THIRD PARTY VALIDATION FAILED.

I checked all bank details filled are correct.
WHAT TO DO???

ALSO IF I GO VIA ASBA SECTION IN NET BANKING, THERE IS NO OPTION OF RENOUNCE, CAN I DO THAT ???

PLEASE HELP ITS 500 QUANTITY.

1 Like

I tried twice, once with UPI : Payment failed money reversed
second by Netbanking : Payment failed but money debited also no transaction details like reference ID etc were presented.

I am facing the same problem. Did you find any solution?

Same problem aslo with me … please suggest me anyone…

1 Like

Plz mohit help me…clear my doubt that my primary amount of 166 Ril- re share will be adjusted or lapse after allotmentof reliance share

Can someone please confirm what was the actual last date to but the RIL share to be eligible for receiving REs? Was it indeed 14th May? I had bought few on 13th and few more on 14th(and didn’t receive any REs) but now I wonder if 12th was the last day for this as the shares might be allocated after T+2 days.
Can someone with the knowledge please confirm this?

Koi to help kro baba…m in very big trouble

1 Like

The amount you’ve paid to acquire the REs will not be adjusted or refunded. Consider this a fee you pay for being eligible to apply. Once you apply, you get the rights shares first on the basis of your eligibility and then any additional shares you’ve applied for on the basis of lottery.

The Record date was May 14th. However, since the settlement cycle in India takes T+2 days, the last date to buy the shares cum rights was May 12th. On May 13th, the shares of RIL started trading ex-rights since you would get delivery of these shares after record date, i.e. May 15th.

1 Like

Third party validation can fail if your name is differently spelled or misspelled in your bank account.
You can apply via ASBA even though they are not taking an additional declaration from the investor unlike the RTA on R-WAP.

You could check if the UPI ID you’re making the payment from is mapped to the correct bank account. You may also try using a different UPI app. However, it would be best to call the RTA and check for payment related issues. You also have the alternative to apply via netbanking ASBA if your bank allows it.

I am not existing Shareholder of Reliance. But, I bought 2 RIL-RE during trading days at an Average prce of 200.
Now can I apply it through ASBA?
if it so then what to put in field of “Bid Price”
Please Guide.
Thank you.

@mohitmehra

You can apply for the 2 shares through ASBA. The bid price is fixed at Rs. 314.25 (i.e. 25% of 1257). The last date is June 3rd.