Request for more Watchlist

Since so many things arechappening in terms of index expiries, i have a request to have additional 3 to 4 watchlist over and above existing 7.

1 Like

Was thinking of the same…

@Nithin, please do consider implementing this. Along with the current week expiries, traders have to sometimes monitor next week’s expiries as well, so we definitely need more than 7…

1 Like

Yep, very soon.

@Arockiya_Raja @MohammedFaisal + +

@MohammedFaisal please update on this.This is very much required with so many expiries.

Hey @amitb,

We have this on our to-do. We have some backend changes going through; we’ll increase this once done.

As a Zerodha user since 8+ yrs I would say they are very late in implementing this. Many a times I struggle with their watchlist and have to open another website to track. Instead of concentrate on other new features like Gifts etc, pls Zerodha can make this a priority as it is user facing. The impact of this will be very high.
Suggestion is, please do take a look of Trading view and Fyers. Anything on similar lines will be very helpful.

1 Like

Can you please update on this requirement

1 Like

@MohammedFaisal please please update on this. Needed badly with so many expiries getting traction.

1 Like

How much longer?

The backend changes that were holding this back are now done. We will increase the Marketwatchs and the list of items very soon.

Hi @MohammedFaisal. Is there any chance that this feature is going to get implemented by this month or quarter end? Need at least additional watchlists or increase the number of scrips to the watchlist.

Small features shouldn’t take this much time to get implemented after being promised to be implemented “very soon” :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are working on this and this will be increased soon. I don’t want to share a timeline and disappoint you guys later.

1 Like

hey it has been delayed throughout 2023 , why it not still implemented , also increase the scrips limit from 50 to 100 per watchlist

Please please please enable this

We’ll increase this soon :slight_smile:

Yes, more watch lists should be added, also to watch historical Financials some extra space should be added with their forecasted Financials which will be easy for investors to take a call

I registered on kite in 2021 ig and been liking the app as a investor. But as i am transitioning from investor to trader there are lots of things that are lacking. And as a software developer myself i always like the work of kailash sir. But seeing this thread and soo silly feature not getting implemented. It feels that something is wrong very fundamentally here. I don’t want to waste my money just because some guys are enjoying there money.

So I think if this feature doesn’t gets implemented really really soon. Then i will have to switch my whole family accounts to another broker.

1 Like

@nitin @MohammedFaisal

Dear Nitin Sir and Zerodha Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am a dedicated user of Zerodha and appreciate the platform’s commitment to providing a seamless and efficient trading experience. As an active trader, I have been using Zerodha extensively and have a few suggestions that I believe would significantly enhance the user experience.

1. Unlimited Watchlists or Expanded Watchlist Limit: Currently, the limit on the number of watchlists is restrictive. It would be immensely beneficial for users like me, who track a diverse set of securities, to have the option for unlimited watchlists or, at the very least, an increased limit of 15-20. This would greatly enhance the organization and efficiency of our trading activities.
  2. Auto-Save Chart Data and Drawing: It would be a valuable addition to have an auto-save feature for chart data and any drawings made on the charts. This ensures that users can seamlessly resume their analysis even after logging out, preventing any loss of critical information and time.
  3. Alerts on Charts and Increased Alert Limit: The current limit on the number of alerts and the absence of alerts directly on the charts are limitations that impact the real-time monitoring of positions. An increased alert limit, coupled with the ability to set alerts directly on charts, would greatly improve the platform’s utility for active traders.

Considering the substantial benefits these enhancements would bring to users, I am open to the idea of a premium service that includes these features. I understand that such improvements require resources, and I am willing to pay a premium fee for the added convenience and functionality.

I believe these enhancements would not only cater to the needs of advanced traders but also attract a broader user base seeking a more comprehensive and efficient trading platform. I look forward to your consideration of these suggestions and would be happy to discuss this further if needed.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I appreciate the continuous efforts of the Zerodha team in providing an exceptional trading experience.

Best Regards,
Ajay Tiwari.

@nithin @MohammedFaisal

Please consider this; this has been pending for a long and almost every other platform has implemented it; the first innovative and most used platform like Zerodha will definitely make it much better for traders…

Must have trader’s needs are maximum possible watchlist limit and autosave chart data

Please do something.