Review the brokers who provide leverage!

@siva
by what time will zerodha provide normal leverage of 15x ?

I think it is not related to retailers.

2 Likes

It is written there for all members

dont know about samco …
sharekahn is my first broker … i think their brokerages are way too high and no leverage ( i do remember by default they blocked option selling )

not listed … but you can talk to them
we have to pay 9% p.a interest for the leverage we are getting it from them … its WAY TOO HIGH for my style of trading

@siva is there any requirement for networth certificate for retailers?

Wt about 5Paise? How much margin required to sell Nifty options for intraday? Is it providing the margin against MF (Pledge), If yes wt is the haircut ?

May take some time.Let volatility subsides.

Nothing as of now.

2 Likes

I spoke to them . they denied having unlimited monthly / quarterly / half yearly / yearly fixed plans !!!

I can give the number if you want , only if you do lot of trades and need leverage then go for it.

For one month , we need to pay 75k + gst for 1 crore leverage. ( they asked 1.5L initially though )

3 Likes

1 crore for only intraday or positional too ?

Nobody gives for positional

2 Likes

trade smart online provides 4500 , unlimited brokerage for one month

1 Like

Sir have you tried 5 Paisa if you trade options heavily thier brokerage plan is decent enough I guess 12k annually and 2 rs per lot of option if you trade thousand of contracts

I saw their platinum plan , i can live with 5 - 10x leverage .
They told me that they wont give NEST trader for me even though i told them that i can start with 20L max.

I can see guys like pr sundar and itjeagn using NEST with 5 paisa :frowning:

Frankly in my experience , Zerodha terminals are far more stable than some of the small brokers like alice …
Other than lower leverage , inability to buy OTM options and lack of basket orders , i dont see any other serious issues with Zerodha.

2 Likes

I think they might only give nest to people with dealer exam cleared of nse

1 Like

I absolutely agree with you regarding their slow execution and many times orders not getting updated in real time. (Happened with me recently many times).
And secondly blocking nifty contracts of strike price >5% away even for hedged trades, which I tried to execute today but my buy order got rejected, how can one make money then ?

1 Like

Hi Velu, I have never used NEST, so can you please elaborate how it is superior to other terminals and why many professionals prefer it. (I have seen on youtube videos many pros use NEST).