Review the brokers who provide leverage!

Wisdom capital on their website it says they offer upto 60times leverage.
Also which platform provides the highest intraday leverage for equity?
Some users of edelweiss tell me that you can get upto 80times leverage.

they may give it for equity for cover and bracket order …
i highly doubt that they give it for option selling

Can anybody tell me what was zerodha equity cash leverage in mis order before the crises?

12x average on FNO stocks , (some FNO stocks were 5x,9.5x) for MIS intraday . BO/CO i think 15x. not sure as i didn’t trade BO/CO

1 Like

Max 12×

1 Like

If vix falls below 30…will zerodha resume 12X leverage on equity? @siva …anna malli 12X iche avakasam undha…

User interface is simple …
market watch is also simple , can add multiple contracts easily and sort it based on ltp/oi etc …

On top of that for option traders , it’s basket order facility is really the best across all other terminals like we can check/uncheck the contracts and can get live price in the basket itself …

Odin is also pretty much the same but it’s basket order facility is complex

I use it sometimes but I found kite order execution to be quicker then nest as nest requires many fields to be filled But Yes basket orders add lot of value

Lets see, also new sebi rules may not allow it in coming days.

1 Like

We can set default values for the orders .
Mostly we need to fill only the quantity if we are placing market orders

How much intraday leverage will be allowed according to you?

@siva …
if there is no leverage then most of the retailers traders will stop trading and zerodha is already giving the least leverage among all the brokers and still you are in support of remoho leverage.
i think it won’t be a healthy move if leverage is reduced or completely removed.

There will be leverage, we will continue to offer what we are giving, only mad leverages like 50, 100 times may stop.

2 Likes

That’s cool. Thank You.

@nithin @siva any update on intraday leverage rule?

This was postponed to may 17th.

Why don’t you provide 40-50x leverage? You could provide on fundamentally sound stocks and to consistently profitable traders. Why not offer plans you could charge higher brokerage than usual isn’t this enough of an incentive?

Do you really mean it? then I don’t have anything to answer.

Answering this from my personal point of view.
In last two months you noticed any fundamentally sound stock which has not taken beating except pharma sector and few consumption stocks?
Personally I believe a consistent profitable trader never depends on that kind of mad leverage to make profits, it is almost just like gambling. They will have trading plan and yes few may use leverage but at reasonable levels and definitely not like 50 times.
I can say one of the reasons for Zerodha to be No 1 broker today because of it’s prudent risk measures, one bad day is all it takes for any broker/trader to go bankrupt if proper risk measures are not in place, it can bring all clients of that firm down along with it.
Also there are many historical evidences to it but sometimes I wonder how people can ask for those kind of mad leverages. I am not saying about 5 to 10 times but about 40 plus times.All I can think of is not having proper plan, lack of discipline or new to markets.

4 Likes

Very rightly said :+1:

1 Like

I was doing research for a high leverage for equity intraday broker.

Edelweiss provides 10x on intraday and 80x on CO. 10x maybe because of the current situation. Might be offering more.

Aastha trade, company provides 40x on intraday eq but app is okayish/somewhat stable according to testimonies of some of my colleagues. It isn’t zerodha nice. The company has been around for quite sometime(2003). Which makes me wonder why haven’t they invested in making the app better?

Wisdom capital, company provides 40x to 63x on intraday eq but there’s a catch you have to avail a plan. The plan would be cheap for you if your profits are large. It has an app. Wisdom pro. App is sluggish but if you can bear it then it is one of the best when it comes to leverage. The company was established in 2014 but the app when compared to kite, how should I put it, it is of low standards. App is functional but has some problems.

1 Like