Sensibull - The Options Trading Platform

Thanks!
Will do, no one says no to free stuff :grin:

Yesterday, I have posted the similar query for SSO

@Sensibull I don’t see option for yearly subscription with 30% discount. Is it there?

Also, some grammer:

Real-Time Prices and Market Depth
Prices in the app can be delayed by 5 to 20 seconds. The prices on the execution window is real-time.

@Sensibull Also, since we are going to be First Few paid Customers with long term commitment, can you assure that these are the best offers that you will offer and in future, if you give better offers for customer acquisition or for any other promo, those benefits will be passed on to us?

I am asking this because recently Zerodha delivered ‘Take It or leave It’ kind of treatment to around 1% of their Old Active Customers to Transfer their DP from ILFS to Zerodha within 2 months or they will delink our DP accounts from Trading Account. Now that doesn’t feel nice, especially when you are the first few to opt for new platforms.

2 Likes

Hey thanks a lot for this. Changing it :slight_smile:

1 Like

@PS7
We don’t have the one year 30%. We did a six month 20% in the end instead of 1 year 30%

1 Like

Hey @PS7 -
This is an extremely tough question.

Since this is the first time I am facing this question, I need to think before I answer this

The only thing I can assure you is that we will never short change our first users, or treat our first users unfairly. Here are some pointers

1. You will never see that someone else got a steeper discount than you did
  2. We will run free trials when some new feature is launched for 7 days, in this case we will add +7 days free to every paid users subscription. For example, we are extending the pro till Monday, September 3rd. We have added +3 days to every paid user for that
  3. Here is what we did for example, 2 hours back
1 Like

can we get external payment link apart from zerodha for service charges

@Sensibull subscribed, now please send us receipt so that we can set it off as a cost.

Hello,

We are working on it. You will see it by next week

1 Like

@PS7

Thanks for choosing us! Will send the receipts by Monday EOD

1 Like

Haven’t received receipts yet.

Hello @PS7

We will do this . A bunch of other things came up which required immediate attention. These were bugs which could potentially affect the calculated numbers for users in other time zones outside India.

I understand that that is no reason why your receipt should be delayed. This invoice page where you can see your receipt is in our things to do. If it is alright with you could you please give us time till Monday? Sorry about the delay again. Thanks for reminding

1 Like

when historical fii data will be available?

@rahulsingh

Thanks for the question. Thursday, that is day after tomorrow is when we have scheduled it

1 Like

can we get max pain calculator in sensibull?

What are the charges or fee for using @Sensibull ?

1 Like

Hi @rahulsingh
https://trade.sensibull.com/optionchain

It is already there

Hello @Shivam_Gupta

1 Like

Thanks
How to activate or deactivate Sensibull ? it is getting login directly through my Zerodha account.
So if I dont want to use this anymore then how to deactivate its subscription?