SGB Dec 2023 not credited

I had applied for Dec 2023 SGB but the same are not showing in my CDSL or Kite account. Has anybody got those in their CDSL account?

Yes, it was credited in demat account (CDSL) last friday (Jan 5th). It is also visible in console (please visit console → portfolio → holdings and check for “IN0020230168” under symbol).

1 Like

Hi @dikshitluthra, the SGB has been credited to your demat account. You can check it on Console with ISIN IN0020230168. It is currently not listed on the exchanges so won’t show in your holdings on Kite. It’ll start showing once listed. The listing date is not known yet, should be listed in coming days.

1 Like

I have applied for the Dec 2023 SGBs. The date of issuance was 28th Dec 2023. Its 9th Jan today, I haven’t received my Certificate over mail. Is this generally get this late or i m the exception???

The certificates were shared over email around Dec 30-31 for the Dec 2023 SGB.

1 Like

@ShubhS9 I don’t see them on the Console. Is there a way to request for the certificate from RBI or to confirm the status of the subscription from RBI? Usually we get an mail from ekuber but I have not received that either this time.

You can raise a ticket from this link. Our team shall assist you to know more about SGB in your account.

Additionally, to get the certificate from RBI, you can send email at [email protected] with demat detail.

2 Likes

Generally they are credited within a week but if it does not happen then you have to ask your demat holding bank or entity about it.

I got subscription certificate as email on 28-Dec-2023. It is showing in my console but as discrepancies.

Same for me I got the certificate but it is showing as discrepancies in console ?
what should be our next step or should we wait ??

The price will be automatically updated once SGB is listed on the exchanges, you don’t have to do anything from your end. The listing should happen in coming days.

2 Likes

Did anyone get it in your kite till date?

I have the demat with another DP. No SGB yet. The reason is same as mentioned above.

Edit: as of Jan 20, I could see it in my portfolio.

It’s showing on my Demat account, but doesn’t show on my Kite listing yet

This SGB hasn’t been listed on the exchanges yet. You will be able to see in your holdings on Kite once it is listed. This exact date of listing is not known but should happen in coming days.

1 Like

Ok, thanks

1 Like

Is there any timeline for the listing from RBI? It is more than a month now since the issue closed on 22nd Dec’23.

1 Like

As of now, there is no timeline, it’s expected to be listed by the next week, but RBI and the exchanges are not yet sure of the listing date.

There is no fixed timeline as per RBI guidelines but tentative days only. It may take some time. No need to worry if you have received email from “ekuber” and unless there is any sudden requirement of funds.

I was looking for the listing to increase my cash component by pledging it. Thanks for the response folks :slight_smile: