SGB Dec 2023 not credited

How come it is shown in other securities account?

On Zerodha it is still not showing in portfolio, Earlier I have mostly purchased from kotaksec but in zerodha it is still not visible.

Hi @SHIKHA_MEHTA, the SGB issued in December 2023, isn’t yet listed on the exchanges, so it will not show in your holdings on Kite. However, you can check it in Console holdings with ISIN number: IN0020230168.

The listing date hasn’t been announced yet. Once it is listed on the exchanges, it’ll start showing in Kite holdings.

1 Like

hi any idea when sgb series3 dec 2023-2024 will list on nse

This has been listed on the exchanges today. Symbol: SGBDE31III-GB (NSE) and SGBDEC31 (BSE).

2 Likes

Will it be available for pledging from today or still it has to be approved and will take time?

2 Likes

Hi @Kamlesh_Kumar

Check this out

1 Like

when credit Sgb intrest it’s look like this in our bank statements
NEFT CMS************* central Deposit ( aisa diktha hea kay ??)

Last week I was able to pledge in one of my account. Today, when I tried to create a pledge in another account, Zerodha was not allowing me to do it. The error msg is " This instrument cannot be pledged". Can I know the exact reason for not allowing me today (It is a generic error msg). Thanks in advance,

Hey Suren, please log a support ticket for this. Our team will check and get back.

when we pledge this sgb

This SGB (SGBDE31III) is already allowed for pledging. We allow pledging of newly introduced G-Secs and SGBs within 2-3 days post their listing on the exchanges. Refer to this thread -

To refer to our list of securities that are allowed for pledging, you can check this web page.