Still not credit tatamotor

Still not credit tatamotor stock in my zerodha account. Before I have tatamtdvr. When I expected to credit in my account

Hi @piyush_patel , the credit of Tata Motors shares will be completed within 17 working days from the record date, and any payment for fractional shares will be credited to your bank account within 20 working days. You can check the schedule here: Suspension of trading in Tata Motors DVR and tax implications for its shareholders

Today I received Tata motors merger share but the quantity I got very less. Previously I have 30 Tata motors DVR share that means I have to get 21 Tata motors share but I got only 13 shares. I don’t know what to do next. Please help me on this

I too got less number of shares. I had 60 shares of Tata motors DVR bought at an average price of Rs. 609.10. Today, I got only 28 shares of Tata motors. The excel sheet whatever they have for calculation says that I will be getting 39 shares. I am an NRI and the shares were held less than an year. Any idea how the calculation works ?

Hi @Sev @shahul_hameed1

Please check this thread out.

Hi, Thanks for the reply. I saw that. In my case the total amount invested is Rs. 36546 (60 shares * Rs. 609.1). Assuming that I paid all my profit (captial gain) as tax for the deemed dividend & captial gain tax, I should be still getting atleast 36 or 37 shares of TATA MOTORS (equivalent to my principle amount of 60 DVR shares). 28 doesn’t make sense to me.

Same with me. Nri and had 500 DVr, only got 233 of tata Motors.

The reduction is primarily due to tax implications that occur during the merger process. The specific tax impact, and consequently the adjustment in share quantity, can vary based on the investor category.