Stocks hitting LC

How much you have invested?

@AlgoEye no not yetā€¦ tried AMO ordersā€¦called SEBI Investor helplineā€¦ They suggested me to call BSE but BSE didnā€™t pick up.

One thing I noticed in GKP is that the circuit limit has decreased from 20% to 10% in GKP.
@AlgoEye does that mean anything?

Yeah , looks like only buyers are people who are averaging . Operator are not buying. BSE canā€™t do anything they will say we daily send you SMS not to go for unsolicited tips , only SEBI can investigate if someone proves its as SCAM which is very hard to Prove(Unfortunately)

No , BSE has some rules for Penny stocks ( Very small cap Companies ) that circuit will decrese after some days from 20% to 10% to 5%( minimum is 5%)

@AlgoEye so like there is no way to even know when the circuit will open, right?

I donā€™t see anything in event section/Corporate announcement , maybe it was part of that marketing messages

Circuit will only open when there is buyer available for that quantity . IF no buyer then even single trade end up in lower circuit. Rate of a share is determined by buyer and seller .

IF a stock keeps continuously hitting either LC or UC its circuit limit will be decreased to 10 and even after that if its continue limit will be 5 until it stops LC/UC, basically 2 continuous days I guess.

once remember 2 years back before corona , donā€™t remember exactly which stock it is, the smart money they rise the price upto 18 or 19% but they wont allow to hit UC, so that they can have the similar price move in coming days. Also to avoid it to move into one special category where you canā€™t do intraday and delivery is T+2/3 days.

some retailers fancy their chances to earn quick money in these stocks, but my strict rule is not even thought about these stocks as they are pure speculation and if once you get locked then money is totally gone.

These type of stocks are one hard way of learning about market.

1 Like

Around 50k overall in all shares of GKP, GGPL and Shubham

What we can do is hold on for some more timeā€¦atleast the company is running i supposeā€¦

you canā€™t do anything other than try to place AMO, if you are lucky you can exit but that is least probability. you got caught. These type of stocks will hit multiple LC until where it has started its price rally. whatever you save in this something you need to happy about.

when there are n number of stocks why you people want to buy this type of stocks? greed is all what i can say. donā€™t do the same mistake again in future.

1 Like

Itā€™s okay. People like him need to exists to keep balance.

Else if everyone is cautious and wise as you, market ll never move a bar.

Keep it up people. This is life. You get royally screwed at times.

my only worry is why its us(retail) everytime. anyway what you said also is correct. they need to exist.

Its greed , unrealistic expectations and lackof education which gets people duped there money and get them out of the market without understanding and reaping benefits of the market for life.

As , investors if people follow basics like cashflow, PE, liquidity and basic risk management then i donā€™t think this would happen .

GGPL, GKP, Shubham all were trading at unrealistic > 400 PE , they all were penny stocks +marketing +volume distribution +75 degree price action all were signs of doomsday.

People bargain and compare n different aspects when they purchase anything while for stock they are ready to invest there hard earned savings on an SMS /tellegram tips.

Fraud happens even in most developed economy, only precautions, understanding risk and rationality can save people against the frauds.

Life is Long and every mistake is the learning for bright future.

2 Likes

Similar case which SEBI investigated

https://twitter.com/Nithin0dha/status/1631188347912880128?t=CmxFNRQ8YrM_eEjRPOFP1A&s=19

@Sayan_Streak @Ankit1 Maybe you can rsise it with SEBI if you have proofs about your scripts