Streak Paper trade To Fully auto trading

Hi Everyone,

With the good news of Streak.tech now being completely free to all Zerodha users, I was getting DM’s with where people had requested me to do make something where that could do auto trading with the new free Streak.

So I have gone ahead an modified the Popular Trade rocket plugin, to now work on new Free Streak and release a new plugin, which copies the paper trade orders and places same on Kite, basically replicating the paper trade deployments.

New plugins link → https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/trade-rocket-paper-to-aut/gcbfcggdjckphleakhapkjhnhhignkbd

I just have been testing it last week, and it looks good to me, would love to hear what folks have to say here.

Note:

1. It just replicates(copies) the paper order, so the average price of paper trade and actual order might be different, this can lead to difference in final pnl which can be attributed to slippage.
  2. Try to make sure your TP/SL is not very small, as paper trade will happen super fast(less than 1sec) but the plugin takes about 1sec to place the order, so you might see that in order log.
  3. DON’T use the same plugin on one account on more than one device, otherwise you will see multiple order for the same paper alert
  4. Remember to disable the plugin(from chrome://extensions url) if you want to stop your paper trades replicating into live orders, as I have not put a toggle in the plugin yet.

Steps:

1. Install the plugin(keep updating to latest version frequently) and make sure you have good internet speed
  2. Log into kite in chrome(make sure you are using latest version)
  3. Open new tab in chrome and log into Streak
  4. Deploy your strategy and sit back and watch, make sure not to close the browser or close chrome.

Feel free to ask me any questions, I will be happy to help.
Also note that I have tested it only for a week now, so there might be some edge cases I need to fix, so use it with caution and at your own risk, and DM me if you face any issues.

Cheers !

3 Likes

Hi, Trade rocket,

first of all big thanks for this I think it now helps overcome the absence of live deployment issues that I was facing in the new streak. I tried it today and to my amazement, the order execution was super smooth. The price difference in execution is I think coz of slippage.

@TradeRocket are you using tampermonkey for this?
can you show sample code how to place sell order using tampermonkey.

1 Like

Hi, @TradeRocket

firstly thanks for the plugin, i have started to test it, so far its working and executing the orders fine. This has surely helped the missing live deployment feature in the free platform. Moreover, there was no delay/lag in the order execution

Will check this for a couple of trades and update

Thanks for the Plugin again.

Thanks for the extension. Was very eager to test out when I got the news. Until now working seemlessly.:+1::+1::rocket:

1 Like

The code is openly accessible, you can see it by opening browser debugger.

1 Like

i have tried on chrome in windows 11 for 5 days. so far it only worked one day and only executed some orders. idk what im missing

not working properly do somethinh

Hi, It might be due to browser turning of background processes.
Download another plugin: disable automatic tab discarding, this will keep all tabs awake

1 Like

extenstion is entering multiple times sometimes and sometimes its entering the moment i deploy strategy when the strategy is in waiting list and hasnt gone to entered list

not sngal order deployed today after instaling disable automatic tab discarding

Hello,
It is wonderful job, Thanks for the upgrade.
I tried it today, Its punching many additional orders. Many times its duplicating the orders.

Please look into this and make the neccessary corrections

Thanks a lot

Hi,
Some times it triggers the orders if you toggle between the tabs, Kite and Streak, hitting duplicate and multiple orders

I used trade rocket paper to auto. Multiple orders triggered for one alert. This is serious problem , not able to use it. Kindly fix the issue.

On further analysis, I found that for each Streak alert , Trade rocket Paper to Auto is executing three order in Kite Zerodha. When we check the order lo of each trade in Streak we found the following three events :

1. Buy Alert
  2. Buy Order Sent
  3. Buy Order Completed
    I observed that Trade Rocket Paper to Auto is executing the three orders for above three events against each Alert generated in Streak with slight different time stamp.
    @ Trade Rocket, please look into it and try to resolve the issue at the earliest to make this plugin usable.

The activate auto trade button doesn’t seem to work for me in the plugin. Anyone else who has faced issues and has been able to get the plugin to work?

Today Trade rocket paper to auto working fine , not generating multiple orders.
Thanks for quick fix.
Later today I noticed that duplicate order are still getting executed. Please fix the issue.

I have tried using this plugin, some times it places just the sale leg, not the buy leg. I also added the ‘disable automatic tab discarding’ plugin to ensure chrome isn’t auto shutting the tabs. but no consistent results yet

This is great. Thanks! Will try it once I switch to the new app.

Btw, can you share your email address? I want to find out the possibilities of automation by a chrome extension.

Hi @TradeRocket
AutoClick

I cannot click the “Activate Auto Trading” button because there is no indication whether it is enabled or not. Please find attached the screenshot.

Please help me