Streak Scanner is now free for all Zerodha users

When ‘Gold Digging’ is very very rampant, the ‘Shovel Sellers’ make a lot of money :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Nice and clean.

2 Likes

loving this technical snapshot visible right from the scanners result page

1 Like

next make tickertape free for Zerodha users :smiley:

5 Likes

Ghee Shakkar kaha bhijwau aap batao khali bhai
Loving this free things

1 Like

I WAS TRYING TO CREATE SCANNER IN STREAK WITH MU KITE LOGIN BUT IT IS ASKING TO UPGRADE TO ULTIMATE PLAN BY PAYING 1400/MONTH… CAN I KNOW IS THIS FREE OR NOT?

1 Like

Hi @RAMAKANTH_KOUSHIK

From the screenshot, I notice you are on https://streak.zerodha.com/

To use the Free Scanner with Kite Login, please go to this link https://scanners.streak.tech/ and you will able to create scanners without any charges.

If you face any issues, you can reply here or reach out to us at [email protected]

3 Likes

thanks this was helpful for me too

1 Like

Wow! Amazing product…been using for the last 3 days. Completely satisfied with the results :fire::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

tvc chats

ezgif.com-optimize

Good start. Another brilliant product from Zerodha and Streak that ends in profit.

2 Likes

that’s nice !!! do share your inputs so that we can benefit too

This is really nice offering, 2 Requests

1. Provide sql tab straight away for scanners(I think its safe to assume most people are tech savvy now at least in Bharat(India))
  2. Please also open backtesting or sql scanners for historical data for free(maybe limited queries/day)

and if you can be generous as sensibull did open the entire product for free for Zerodha customers :wink:

Hi @pyarlath

Glad to hear that you like the offering :slight_smile:

As of now, all the operational capabilities of the Streak Scanner (for example: indicators, multitime frame, Symbol function etc) have been made free.

I have noted your 2 new feature requests and passed them on to the concerned team to look into the possibilities.

Good

1 Like

still it is asking subscription

1 Like

Favouriting the scanner is not working. When I favourite any scanner and when I try to reload the page, the favourites are reset. Could you please prioritise fixing this bug

My current favorite scanners. These ready-made scanners have made life easy

@TechnicalTrader no dark theme like zerodha streak?

3 Likes

Hi @Pranay_Ch

You now have the option to choose between ChartIQ and Trading View Charts as your preferred chart type. Here’s how you can do it: Go to Profile >> Preferences >> Click on Chart Type >> Select your preferred option.

You can also refer to the below image for ease of navigation