Streak Unlimited is now accessible for all Zerodha users

It goes without saying that if one can learn and get better at the art of money management, the odds of doing well as a trader go up considerably.

Technical analysis (TA) is a great tool for both traders and investors because it helps with the key aspect of trading, which is money management. The advantage of TA is the ability to backtest strategies to spot opportunities using systematic rules. This is why we partnered with Streak through Rainmatter.

We are happy to announce that Streak is now accessible to all Zerodha users. You can run scanners, place direct orders, backtest strategies, and virtually deploy strategies in live markets. We have a new simplified UI for both scanners and strategies and have rebuilt our core tech for a super fast experience.

If you have any questions regarding Streak, do post them below and the @Streak team will help you with it.

Note: If you have already subscribed to Streak, you can reach out to Streak team at [email protected]

6 Likes

Not completely free, asking for money @Streak @Meher_Smaran

2 Likes

Hi @Samar_Lubana

You can access the platform through the following link - https://www.streak.tech/explore

Isn’t streak pro free? @Streak

In this “simplified” version of Streak for Zerodha can I create and backtest strategies for NFO?
@Vasu_patel @Meher_Smaran @nithin

2 Likes

The Pro platform (pro.streak.tech) requires an active subscription plan. To learn about the Plans and Features offered in Streak Pro, refer to the link below:

1 Like

@Chetan_Nahata Yes, you can create, backtest, and virtual deploy your strategies on the FNO segment in the Streak.tech platform. However, do note that the Dynamic contracts function is not supported currently.

1 Like

thnx for the quick reply @Vasu_patel further how can I delete an entire strategy from the free version didn’t see a delete button…
Further @nithin would it make sense to merge Indian market technicals | Zerodha with https://www.streak.tech/explore ?

Refer to the steps mentioned in the below image to learn how to delete a strategy/scanner in the Streak.tech platform.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

yes thanks, @Vasu_patel I see there’s only virtual deployment which I’ll take as paper trading how to deploy strategy in the live market or that’s a pro-only feature?

@Chetan_Nahata As of now the new platform only supports virtual deployment which is the same as paper deployment of the pro platform. If you want to deploy your strategy in live markets, you can do this on the Pro platform.

Hi pls add all cash stocks for scanning.

1 Like

Hi @askew, Sure, I have forwarded your request to the relevant team and they will look into this for future consideration.

1 Like

Very useful

1 Like

Seems some of the features are missing or yet to be added to the unlimited version -

Mainly looking for -

• Way to create custom basket/watchlist to run a scan on or run strategy on - can this be added please.
  • Can scanners be taken live? Did not find an option “Take live” with interval selection for alerts. Not sure if this is yet to be enabled
  • If possible, please do give an option to select Streak Pro (older) interface as well to create custom strategies/scanners.

Thanks in advance!

In the world of automated algo trading, not sure why Streak does not place real orders yet. Useless for me.

No option to scan within watchlist. Well, there is no option for that. Also, this means I can’t scan for BSE stocks which are not available in NSE. Am I wrong in exploring the website?

Today noticed I am being forced to use streak.tech in the older streak pro. Please do not do this, since the new “unlimited” still doesn’t have all the options from streak pro which honestly are a bit important.

Repeating points from above - mainly looking for -

• Way to create custom basket/watchlist to run a scan on or run strategy on - can this be added please.
  • Can scanners be taken live? Did not find an option “Take live” with interval selection for alerts. Not sure if this is yet to be enabled
  • If possible, please do give an option to select Streak Pro (older) interface as well to create custom strategies/scanners.

Pasting the forced use message below - please do not enforce -

1 Like

Hi @apac

Currently, we have 2 platforms
Unlimited : https://www.streak.tech/home and https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.open.streak&pli=1
Pro (paid): Streak | Create, backtest and deploy trading strategies platform

The Streak Pro platform will be discontinued shortly. It is currently live to help clients transition from the Paid platform to the new Unlimited Streak platform.

As we actively gather feedback from our clients, we are also diligently working on integrating additional feature requests. Your input is invaluable to us, and we assure you that all suggestions will be thoroughly considered for inclusion in upcoming updates. Rest assured that your feedback will be communicated to our product team, and you can anticipate the implementation of these requested features in future releases.

@Meher_Smaran @Vasu_patel
In Kite Charts Backtest from the streak button takes you to pro platform can it be changed to take you to the unlimited platform? It would help a lot!