SWP / STP in Zerodha

@Neelesh Ok. Thanks for the update. Would this feature in beta be accessible to everyone, or only for a selected few members? If so, i would like to be considered to be part of the beta consumers.

I have no expectations so not disappointed and dont need any apologies

1 Like

@Neelesh SWP feature is not yet out. You have managed to make and break promises 3 times in a row - August End, Sept 15th, Weekend of Sept 22nd, and this has helped me understand and relate to many customers pain in this thread - who are waiting for SWP / STP to be available in Zerodha even after 7 whole years.

To everyone in this thread, I understand why many customers of Zerodha have given up on SWP / STP features to be implemented ever in this platform. I have seen them slip the timelines promised 3 times in a row - and i can understand and relate to everyone else in this thread.

I have decided to take my investments elsewhere, where SWP / STP features are available to me as a customer.

1 Like

Please DM your email ID will share the beta access.

Providing an update here for everyone’s benefit. I have DMed my details to @Neelesh 4 days ago, but still haven’t got access to the beta yet.

Could you please share it with me?

1 Like

what has this experience been like for you?

Hi @Neelesh!
Can you please share the beta access with me as well?

I have dm’ed you my email.

He was last Seen on Oct 30, '21 … Unfortunately his patience couldn’t last longer :smiling_face_with_tear:

Check out Coin SWPs

6 Likes

This took 7 years to build?

when STP?

1 Like

STP will be a combination of SIP & SWP. Since brokers are not allowed to touch the money directly. Even Zerodha will build using those 2 features only

@Neelesh When can we expect STP on coin.Please Share the updates and i hope it won’t take long time to see STP on coin.

STP is WIP and will take some time but will be live shortly.

@Neelesh What does WIP mean? and is STP possible even though MFs are in demat form?

WIP means Work In Progress.

any rough dates for STP going beta/live?

1 Like

Can’t comment on the rough dates as of now but another few weeks it shall be live.