Tagging on Console: Trading journal & tracking goals

that would be great. Will it work via api as well? for eg if I place an order using api and sent ‘tag’ field, will that show up in console?

Thanks.

This is one of the promising feature . One important parameter would make it much better.
Transaction date and Invested time horizon which would help us in how many days its giving profit or turn to from loss or from profit to loss etc.

Tagging FNO position is not working. Seeing message as ‘tagging’ for more than a day. Can someone please verify?
@ShubhS9 @TheGouda

There’s no issue with Tagging. Could you please DM your client ID?

I see an issue when filtering by Tags on Holdings Page within Console. For a selected tag, it filters all the scrips with the Tag, but then it lists all the trades for that particular Scrip including the ones which are without that particular Tag. E.g. Say I have 1 stock of HDFCBANK each with TagA & TagB, then on filtering with TagA, it shows both the holdings instead of only 1.

+1 I have this issue as well… Had raised a support request in the past. No use

Filtering exact holdings quantity based on Tags is one of the Tag-related enhancements in our list of things to do.

There is something wrong in tags

1. Sometimes the tagging works, sometimes it doesn’t (It shows tagging, but after sometime if I refresh the tags disappear). I had to try all the permutations and combinations to successfully tag a holding (equity)
  2. The reports generated from tags are completely wrong for my account. Please feel free to use my ID EF5964 to see how I have tagged, I want to generate a report which gives the returns made from those tags, but I get some random result

If I doing something wrong / missing something kindly send me a message and let me know what’s to be done from my side

Hey Krishna

This is a known bug when one tags from the P&L page. We are fixing this soon.

Downloading tag-based reports is on our to-do. We’ll update here whenever we allow this.

When I export the tradebook I am not able to export the tags, please consider this as an enhancement if not already available. Thanks