Third and Final call on Dhani Services Limited Partly-paid Shares

Dhani Services Limited (formerly Indiabulls Ventures Limited) will be making the Third and Final call for the partly-paid shares and has fixed October 14, 2021, as the record date to ascertain the shareholders to whom the final call notice will be sent.

As a result, w.e.f October 13, 2021, the partly-paid shares of Dhani Services will be suspended from trading on the exchanges and you will not be able to see the Dhani partly-paid shares in your Kite holdings. You can check the announcement from the company here.

Payment ₹ 108 per share
Call Payment Period November 1, 2021 to November 30, 2021
Allotment & Listing Within two weeks from last day of the payment

How do I make the call payment?

You can make call payment through the following modes:

• Netbanking ASBA: Through the website of the SCSB’s.
  • Physical ASBA: By submitting a physical application to the Designated Branch of SCSB’s.
  • Cheque / Demand Draft.

Here is the list of SCSB’s(Self Certified Syndicate Bank) through which you can make call payment.

What will happen if I don’t make the call payment?

The partly paid shares may be forfeited (the current Dhani partly-paid shares you hold will be worthless and will not trade on exchanges as the company will allot new shares under different ISIN) if you fail to pay the call money. The company may also levy interest on the amount you owe.

In case you face difficulties making the call payment, you can reach out to the company RTA at 011-26812682 or email them at [email protected]

12 Likes

Hello Sir please help me…I have 1550 shares but it does not show in portfolio

1 Like

Hi @Technical_Help_Suppo

The partly-paid shares you hold, have been suspended on account of call payment which is why you are unable to see them under portfolio in Kite. However, you can view them in Console under the holdings tab. You’ll get the notice from the company to make the payment for final call, after which, you’ll be allotted shares under new ISIN.

Sir i had not received any notice from the company to make the payment for final call. What i do?

I am also facing the same issue want to know from which email id I will receive call money notice ? Can you please share any template for call payment this will help to track the email.

1 Like

Can someone please explain what call payment means? Are they going to pay 108rs per share to exit ? How can I exit please help

The record date for determining the shareholders was October 14th. You should receive the notice in due course. It’ll be sent by the RTA.

No, the company is not going to pay Rs. 108.

Dhani Services had issued rights shares, but when making application for these shares, one had to only make part payment and the remaining would be collected as and when the company wants to.

So if you are holding partly paid shares of Dhani Services, you will have to make the payment of Rs. 108 to the company. After that the company will allot you fully-paid shares.

If you fail to make the payment, the company can forfeit that shares.

I’m holding 2000 shares in Dhani PP at 111.95 avg, so then I need to pay 108rs per each share as a call payment? I didn’t receive any kind of email regarding this call money. How can I exit from these holdings?

Yes, if you are holding 2000 partly paid shares of Dhani Services, you will have to make the payment of Rs. 108 per share to the company. After that, the company will allot the fully paid shares

You will not be able to exit from these holdings as they have been suspended from the market. You will have to make the call payment. Suppose you fail to pay the call money. In that case, the partly paid shares may be forfeited, i.e. the current partly paid shares you hold will be worthless and will not trade on exchanges as the company will allot new partly-paid shares under different ISIN. You can read more about partly paid shares here.

The record date for determining the shareholders was October 14th. You should receive the notice in due course. It’ll be sent by the RTA.

Thank you Mr.Tharun and Mr. Shubh for answering my query. I have one more query that is I’m already having 2.2L value shares in Dhani PP. If I again pay 2.16L per 2000 shares they’re going to allot me fully paid shares. Are these shares gonna relist again in the exchange? Does my fully paid shares worth total value of 4.36L?

1 Like

Yes, the shares will be listed again on the exchanges.

Yes, 111.95 + 108 * 2000 will be value of your investment.

2 Likes

How can I pay the call payment amount, I do not have the link and email

Explained above:

The payment window opens on 1st November. You should receive it in due course.

1 Like

For payment through 3-in-1 Account

1. In accordance with the SEBI circular no. SEBI/HO/CFD/DIL1/CIR/238/2020 dated December 8, 2020, shareholders can also pay Third and Final Call money by using facility of linked online trading-demat-bank account [3-in-1 type accounts], provided by some of the brokers.

2. Shareholders must log into their demat account and choose the name of the company ‘DHANI SERVICES LIMITED’ and further click on the option to ‘Make Call Money Payment’ and proceed accordingly.

3. Shareholders are requested to check with their respective brokers for exact process to be followed.

4. Shareholders to note that this payment method can be used only if the concerned broker has made this facility available to their customer. The Company Registrar will not be responsible for non-availability of this payment method to the shareholders.

5. All correspondence in this regard may be addressed to the Registrar to the Issue:

I have recieved this in email…:point_up_2:

How do I make the payment from my zerodha demat account (3 in 1 )

1 Like

You cannot make payment through your Zerodha account. You will have to make payment either through NetBanking ASBA or by submitting physical application to the Designated Branch of SCSB.

I am unable to pay it online on Idbi bank website since the share name is not even apearing ASBA option. in case of SBI under ASBA option the name is shown as second call for Dhani and the value to pay is shown as Rs.45

Was anybody successful in making online ASBA Payment.

I am facing the same problem. In UCO Bank Internet banking facility under ASBA tab there is no option to pay third and final call of Dhani pp.

UCO Bank might not be offering the option to make payment. You can make payment using your alternate back account. If not available, then you’ll have to make offline application by submitting a physical application to the Designated Branch of SCSB’s.

1 Like

But UCO Bank is in the list of SCSBs so why there is a no option to pay online. I am not able to submit physical form due to some reason. Is there any other online payment mode???

1 Like