Third and Final call on Dhani Services Limited Partly-paid Shares

Dhani Services Limited (formerly Indiabulls Ventures Limited) will be making the Third and Final call for the partly-paid shares and has fixed October 14, 2021, as the record date to ascertain the shareholders to whom the final call notice will be sent.

As a result, w.e.f October 13, 2021, the partly-paid shares of Dhani Services will be suspended from trading on the exchanges and you will not be able to see the Dhani partly-paid shares in your Kite holdings. You can check the announcement from the company here.

Payment ₹ 108 per share
Call Payment Period November 1, 2021 to November 30, 2021
Allotment & Listing Within two weeks from last day of the payment

How do I make the call payment?

You can make call payment through the following modes:

• Through the website of the Registrar and Transfer agent.
  • Netbanking ASBA: Through the website of the SCSB’s.
  • Physical ASBA: By submitting a physical application to the Designated Branch of SCSB’s.
  • Cheque / Demand Draft.

Here is the list of SCSB’s(Self Certified Syndicate Bank) through which you can make call payment.

What will happen if I don’t make the call payment?

The partly paid shares may be forfeited (the current Dhani partly-paid shares you hold will be worthless and will not trade on exchanges as the company will allot new shares under different ISIN) if you fail to pay the call money. The company may also levy interest on the amount you owe.

In case you face difficulties making the call payment, you can reach out to the company RTA at 011-26812682 or email them at [email protected]

6 Likes

Hello Sir please help me…I have 1550 shares but it does not show in portfolio

Hi @Technical_Help_Suppo

The partly-paid hares you hold, have been suspended on account of call payment which is why you are unable to see them under portfolio in Kite. However, you can view them in Console under the holdings tab. You’ll get the notice from the company to make the payment for final call, after which, you’ll be allotted shares under new ISIN.