Third and Final call on Dhani Services Limited Partly-paid Shares

I am also facing same issue (not getting option to pay online thought asba) with the Citi and axis bank also try to connect multiple time to RTa support on number +911126812682 but no one picking call can zerodha team support on this and confirm what all the online option and offline options are available to make this payment?

Now it showing in UCO BANK under ASBA TAB

If you are unable to do the Netbanking ASBA through your respective banks, you can also follow the Physical ASBA process by submitting a physical application to your respective banks. The instructions are mentioned in the physical application.

In ICICI net banking also it was not showing Dhani PP in call money list. I don’t have an alternate bank account to pay the call money. Can we make payment through our family members bank account? Pease help me to do the payment.

No, you cannot make payment through third-party bank account. Alternatively, you can also follow the Physical ASBA process by submitting a physical application to your respective banks. The instructions are mentioned in the physical application.

1 Like

Hi Tarun,

Thanks a lot for the valuable information, These answered most of my questions.,

I do have one last question., As per my understanding, when we follow Online: ASBA, we need not follow any YES bank branch to submit any copies. I have HDFC account (it’s not 3-in-one type) and I see Dhani PP shares payment option for the cut off price 108/-.

I think I can proceed and make call payment from here., No other processes to be followed.

Is my understanding correct? Please correct me if not.,

Thanks in advance
Punna

1 Like

If you’re making the payment online, you don’t have to carry any follow-up process offline.

Thank you Shubh,

Is it correct process from HDFC Bank account where I can see Dhani PP stocks call payment?

Yes, it is correct.

Thanks a lot Shubh

So if I open an account in another bank which is in SCSB list can I pay through it or I’ve to pay only with ICICI which was linked to my zerodha demat account ? Also please confirm that in SBI it was showing as 2nd call money but the amount per share is showing 108rs. Can we proceed to pay through that ?

Hai shubh,
I have Canara bank internet banking ,the same account only linked to my DEMAT account and also it’s registered under SCSBs.when I open my canara internet banking under service ASBA option is there.under ASBA dhanipp payment of rs 108 is showing ,so I can pay the call money payment from there na.its correct only na?

The bank account you use to make payment need not be linked to your trading account. Just make sure the bank account is in your name.

It can be the same but best to confirm with bank once, can be some typo from their end.

Right. You can make the payment from there.

Thanku shubh

Hi Team.,

I tried to making Call Payment through my HDFC account., However, when I change the ‘Desposity type’ from ‘NSDL to CDSL’ the DP ID field got grayed out.

As soon as I open I see the ‘NSDL’ by default., Since my DP id belongs to Zerodha, I have selected CDSL from the dropdown, but the field became blank (grayed out) and I cannot add any details in that.

I have attached 2 screenshots… What will be the solution for my problem here

Hey when iam logging to icici bank in call money option not showing Dhani services
please help

You can reach out to the bank and check with them.

1 Like

ICICI Bank might not have made it available on their Netbanking portal. You can apply using your alternate back account.

If not, you can follow the Physical ASBA process by submitting a physical application to your respective banks. The instructions are mentioned in the physical application.