Third and Final call on Dhani Services Limited Partly-paid Shares

For HDFC, if you opt CDSL, DP ID is greyed out because you can enter whole 16 numeric digits Demat ID in “Beneficiary Account Number” field.

Finally I had submit the physical ASBA Form at SBI as I could not proceed online on SBI as well as IDBI

Will I have to submit physical ASBA form in any branch (SCSBs) in which my account or at any specific branch only?

I have a bank account in Kotak Bank and Demat Account with Kotak Securities.
Can someone please check the attached image and let me know if this is the correct option to make payment for the Partly Paid Shares for final call ?

1 Like

This is right. Milind.

There is only a block of the amount i applied. The actual debit has not yet happened.
How will Dhani know that it is a call option exercised ?

1 Like

The amount will be debited upon allotment, until then it will be blocked in your bank account. The allotment of shares will happen within 2-3 weeks after payment window closes.

Thank you.
One last question, i already have 3000 partly paid shares. So the amount which is blocked, will be allocated towards those 3000 shares and then i will have 3000 fully paid shares ?
Is that how it will work?. Because it never specifically said its a call option. Just said - Invesrir category as shareholder of issue company. Basically didnt specify the issue type anywhere as Rights.
I am only assuming it is Rights Issue and not a standard IPO thing.

Yes, after the formalities related to the final call are complete, the partly-paid shares will get converted into fully-paid shares. You will then have 3000 fully-paid shares.

Also mentioned here.

Yes it is Rights Issue.

To know more about Rights Entitlements, please go through this Z-Connect post.

Hi, I’m not able to make online payment, Don’t know where to do it.

I called up zerodha helpdesk, they told me that Dhani would have send a link to my email ID to make the payment. But I have not received any link, I also tried calling Dhani customer support, but unable to reach them

Can anyone guide me via step by step procedure?

I was trying ASBA through SBI then it showing DHANi services 2nd call? then is it ok to proceed as i received the letter for 3rd call?

Payment can be made through Netbanking ASBA service provided by your bank. If the option is not available, you can follow the Physical ASBA process by submitting a physical application to your respective banks. The instructions are mentioned in the physical application.

Can be some typo from banks end. You can confirm with them once.

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you for your help

@saikiran_vjsk
Hello Sai,
Did you manage to pay?
How did you do? Did you use someone else account for online payment?

@Tharun_Iyer_M
I have 2000 shares of Dhani services(PP). I have notice to pay third call money but currently I am out of India.
How can I make the payment online?
Can I use one of these options
1/ Send money to my family account ask them to make a Demand draft and pay at designated Yes bank branch with Notice and my demat details.

2/ I can see call back money pay option is Online SBI(my brother’s account) can I add use my brother’s account to pay(I could see option to add applicant there).?

Could you please confirm? I have sent mail to dhani services support and also skyline 4 days ago but didn’t hear back.
Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Shiv

Hi Shiv, I’ve opened an account in SBI and did the payment. It’s showing 2nd call money but I’ve contacted skyline and they said we can proceed through it. Money kept in hold, have to see if the application gets accepted or not.

Hi Sai,

Thanks for quick reply.

Opening an account is not feasible for me as I moved abroad last month.

I will try if I can apply through ASBA.
Not sure if I can ask someone in my family to make a demand draft from their account and submit it in designated Yes bank branch.
Or I can use someone else’s SBI bank account?
Do you have some idea about this?

Hey shiv, you can’t make payment from any other persons account. The account from which u pay should be on ur name. If u have an account in any of the listed banks before u left abroad u can pay through it. Please once read the general instructions 1 to 4 in the notice or u can call the skyline team