Third and Final call on Dhani Services Limited Partly-paid Shares

Hi Sai,

For paying through ASBA(ICICI or Axis) I need to visit branch and submit physical form.
Do you know how can I pay without visiting branch for ICICI or Axis bank?

Thank you your help.

I donā€™t have much idea about this physical payment Shiv. In ICICI it was not listed in online ASBA. I went to the branch but they donā€™t know what call money is. If u have Axis net banking try to pay through online ASBA.

Hi @saikiran_vjsk
For ICICI I am thinking to fill the physical form and submit((through my friend)) to branch. I could see ICICI is in list of SCSBs.
I have axis bank account also there is ASBA option(for adding demat account details) too but there is no option for call back money payment. In Axis there is only IPO and right issue options.
If you have some idea for Axis can you help me please?

or Can I do like this
Send money to my family account ask them to make a Demand draft and pay at designated Yes bank branch with Notice and my demat details?

Thank you.
Shiv

1 Like

Hi all
Any tentative date for listing of dhani service

The shares will be allotted and listed within 2 to 3 weeks after the last date of payment. The payment window closed on 30th November.

Allmost one week have to go

Any tentative date of share allotments

No tentative dates but should happen in due course. You will receive email from the companyā€™s RTA upon allotment and also email from CDSL when the shares are credited to your demat account.

Hi Team,

Itā€™s been more than 3 weeks that I made payment (Online ASBA), I got a message as the blocked amount deducted from my bank. I have also noticed that the partly paid shares arenā€™t visible in my portfolio from today. However, the fully paid shares not listed till.,

Will they take more than 3 weeks of time to allot fully paid shares?

Thanks in advance

Has anybody received any updates on the shares allotment?

1 Like

No update yet, itā€™s not listed for meā€¦,

Hi, Iā€™d called to Skyline. They mentioned it would be done by the year end. They are in the process of relisting the stock under Dhani Services.

Thanks a lot for the update Amitā€¦,

Have paid the amount from designed SCSB bank and amount was debited from account however shares and values are not added in portfolio. Kindly assist

It will listed on 31st December?

Today DhaniPP has been listed under Dhani Services. I am able to see my stocks in my Demat account now.

Yes Amit, the shares listed for me as well., I can see the number of shares, however, the average and invested amount is still showing as zeroā€¦,

I guess the complete details updated by tomorrow.,

Thanks,
Punna

Hi,
I am amateur in trading and came to know about final call quiet late. And was not aware of procedure to be followed.

I am having 450 shares of DhaniPP on 5 paisa and seems to be like worth less now.

Is there any possibility to recover this invested money ?

If u can guide me on same it will be very helpfull.

Regards
Tejindar Singh

Unfortunately, it is not possible to make the payment now. The company had opened another window from February 23 till March 25 for those who had not made the call payment. Post this, all the shares where payment isnā€™t made will be forfeited. You can check the notice here.

Thanks for the information, i guess i have take that loss now. I am just hoping they give 4th chance for people like me.