Trading in Orbis financial through zerodha

Hi . I am planning to migrate to orbis
Will I be able to use sensibull to place orders in orbis.
And what about the declaration of net worth of 1 crore. I don’t have that much
So should I don’t go for it ??

Hi yesterday i requested to withdraw some of my funds through orbis website which they provide me earlier, but still i didn’t receive my funds plus i didn’t receive any confirmation mail that i requested for withdrawal, Earlier i withdraw my funds through Google form but this time i tried to withdraw from website itself, please help

Hey @Dhruv_X, could you please create a ticket at support.zerodha.com? Our team will have this checked.

@ShubhS9 what is the auto squreoff timing in Nifty and Banknifty in Zerodha ?

The intraday auto square-off timing for the equity derivatives segment is 3:25 PM. You can check the timing for all the segments here.

1 Like

By when pledge of holding and cash delivery trades will be allowed under Orbis account?

This is on our list of things to do. Will keep you posted. However, cannot provide any definitive timeline yet.

Why there is ambiguity in response?

Hey @NIFTY_PUNTER, apologies for this :slightly_smiling_face:

whom to contact regarding migration to orbis?

1 Like

You can create a ticket here. Our team will reach out to you.

today morning I have created a ticket, how long will it take for the process

Can you DM me the ticket number? Will have this checked.

Hi Shubam today noon got a reply from support team. can you please let me know this alone how long the overall process will take

How long does the account opening process take? I raised a ticket yesterday via Zerodha. What’s a reasonable timeframe for things to complete?

guess 5 weeks, 3 weeks gone for me they just now got me digitally signed and told to wait for 2 more weeks.

If you have already raised a ticket, kindly share the ticket number, we will get it checked and update you soon.

I raised request with zerodha yesterday to convert my account to Orbis. I also filled the Orbis form but didn’t get any acknowledgment. How I will know the status of my conversation?

Hi,

Its been more than 3 weeks yet I don’t see any progress in this migration, they are yet to generate CP code . I have signed all documents. could you please help me in get this done asap.

Ticket no: 20220913627033

1 Like

@ShubhS9 . can you please help in getting this done asap.