Trading in Orbis financial through zerodha

Sorry, missed this. Our team has responded to your ticket. Please login to support.zerodha.com and check. For further assistance, you can reply to the same ticket.

Too late @ShubhS9, responded last monday itself.

My first withdrawal in orbis was yesterday.
The fund also gone from zerodha but not credited to bank account…!!

There is any problem???

After migration to orbis, my first withdrawal request has been processed. And funds also shown sent from zerodha, but not received to bank account.
I just given the request yesterday. There is any problem???

Hi Shaheen - getting this checked.

Hi Shaheen - got this checked. Orbis will process this request tomorrow, and the funds should be in your bank account tomorrow.

Thanks soo much for the reply…

how can i check my statements in orbis account …"???

You can request for statement by creating a ticket here.

@ShubhS9 @siva

Hi Zerodha please help on the below query

1. if we are zerodha orbis customer, can we do demat freeze (to prevent any activity as zerodha orbis customers cant have equity holdings) by visiting CDSL site and login in that, will this create any issue in future , once zerodha orbis allows equity holdings in future that time we can remove, kindly advice?

Can you DM me your Client ID? Will have someone from our team reach out and assist you.

This is sorted Shubh thanks for your prompt guidance as always

@ShubhS9 , Hi Zerodha just one query, but before that first of all as per my experience among many brokers in past, my appreciation towards zerodha, I can say that in current situation of brokers in India Zerodha is the best thing of this century with very transparent, alien level technology robust platform for trading & investing , thank you Zerodha “After GOD I trust only on Zerodha, rest bring data”

Now, coming to my query,
If we have shifted to orbis (so as not to have option strike limitation for hedging in option selling of indexes and where we can buy 1st leg as option buy hedge) entire experience i have noticed remains same and excellent, just one query if we bring heavy amounts in the trading account in Crores, -
Question1- still Zerodha is in control for its safety although not liable which is fine (as i have complete trust on zerodha) or its under Orbis control (although front end is Zerodha) please advise from backend control angle of funds*”

2 Likes

@ShubhS9 @mohitmehra Good Question related to Funds under Orbis as Custodian. Kindly reply.

There are 18 custodians in India and due to the nature of their business (safe custody of money & securities for large institutions), they are subjected to the highest levels of regulatory scrutiny. When you onboard as a customer of a custodian, they will hold your funds as they do for the systemically important entities in the capital market ecosystem.

You can check all the custodians registered with SEBI here - SEBI | Registered Custodians

1 Like

It has been more than one month, I raised request to convert into Orbis. I have done E-sign but till no update received from any team.

CP code request is also raise 2 week before but till no reply on this.

Please help on this on priority

My Ticket No is → [#20221119714676]

We regret the inconvenience caused. Our team will get in touch with you shortly to update you on the status of CP.

want to change bank account of by demat account linked with orbis…what is the procedure @ShubhS9

You can create a ticket here with bank proof. Our team will have this processed.

what will happen when orbis comes to know i dont have 1 crore asset value
what the steps will they take