Trading in Orbis financial through zerodha

sir should i submit any proof of 1 crore asset value for zerodha account

There are many banks in custodians list. what happen if something went wrong with bank like it happen with Yes Bank.

Sir I completed Esign process and it’s been 13 days I didn’t got my CP code my ticket number is #20230125120147

Hi Vinay, checking this. You’ll have an update on the ticket.

How many more days to generate CP code please reply It’s been 20 days my ticket number is #20230125120147

1 Like

Hi Vinay, sorry to hear this. Having this checked.

Hii it’s been 21 days and zerodha as asked me to Esign once again. My ticket number is 20230125120147

@ShubhS9 Its been almost 25+ days and not seeing any progress on my ticket for opening an Orbis custodial account, can you please take a look and do the needful to fasttrack the process. Zerodha ticket no : #20230111886089

Hi @rajusem, sorry to hear this. Having this checked. You’ll have an update on the ticket.

Hi @ShubhS9 @mohitmehra
Is pledging liquidbees for margin feature active in Orbis?

No, not yet. We have it on high priority on our list of things to do.

Any update @ShubhS9 ?

Hi @rajusem, will have someone from our team reach out to you.

Hi @ShubhS9 Ticket no [#20230214549946], more than 1 month yet no response for orbis migration. Please do the needful.

Hi @Abi1, sorry to hear this. Having this checked.

Hi Shubam , @ShubhS9 its been more than 3 months That I have migrated to orbis, the said benefits of brokerage reversal and reward points are not yet done, support team is keep on telling, 2 days 3 days 4 days it will be reversed, repeatedly. Please help. Ticket no. 20221119108264

Hi @Yogarajan_V, sorry to hear this. Having this checked.

Thank you and expecting a quick resolution.

I have a query, If I try to trade next month and far month Nifty options say April monthly expiry, am not able to place market orders as it says market orders not applicable for illiquid option strikes.

By the time I tried to place an order there were some 3 Lakh volume already traded, how a particular option strike is categorized as illiquid, is there any criteria?

We have explained in detail here why market orders are blocked for certain index and all stock options at Zerodha.

A lack of liquidity means that the bid and ask spread in the scrip is very high and can have an immediate adverse effect on your P&L. Read more here

Thanks anyway, I have searched and gone through the same day.

my only doubt is how do you classify a particular strike as illiquid is what my question was.
like say the particular strike should have so and so much quantity traded at a specific range of time,

Or if the bid and ask is more than 5p unlike current weekly options.

Is this done by Zerodha alone or mandate from exchange.

1 Like