Trading in Orbis financial through zerodha

I have received the form from zerodha,there it says to confirm that my net worth is more than 1cr,to use their services.What should i do?

1 Like

Reply to that ticket for any queries, if not create one.

Ok,i have replied to it

HI,

I was going through TradingQnA for details related to Orbis. Could you please update, what is the charge for using Orbis financial? Do they have any forum, where we can read about it?

Thanks in advance.

I was called up by a orbis financial guy,he said i would get more leverage than zerodha,my first month brokerage would be free,and after that same brokerage as zerodha.Only thing is that they send you a form wherein you have to confirm that you have a networth of 1cr.As much as i know the ppl who register themselves as trading members require a net worth of 1cr,so i did not go ahead with orbis

1 Like

Is the reverse migration possible? meaning someone migrated to orbis and for some reason want to comeback to vanilla Zerodha?
PS: I just raised a ticket to get migrated to Orbis. But wanted to know if thats going to be a one-way journey.

1 Like

You’ll be able to migrate back to just using Zerodha if you want to at any time. You’ll just have to raise a ticket and the process will be reversed in a couple of days.

1 Like

There is no charge for using Orbis. The drawbacks are that you will not be able to trade in the equity segment or use collateral. Only F&O will be enabled for you. You’ll get a brokerage waiver for a month if you migrate to Orbis.

2 Likes

Thanks!

this is pathetic. it appears zerodha is losing it’s edge now.

in fno segment can we trade intraday ? basically i want to trade in nifty and banknifty futures and options

Yes, you can trade Intraday.

@siva
I use Zerodha Kite API for my order placement. If I migrate to Orbis, will I still be able to use Kite API? Please let me know

@siva how is it possible or he is referring to additional mis leverage.

Yeah, additional mis leverage.

Hi @ArunPanjala ,
Yes you will be still able to use Kite API .

1 Like

Hi
Its been more than a week that I applied for transfer to Orbis, I have sent mails but being told to wait for esign, tried calling up helpline but no one picked up kept me on waiting for more than half hour. Kindly suggest me how much more time it will take for the tranfer to Orbis.

1 Like

Hi,

Transfer to Orbis

As per my Understanding.

1. It takes 15 days to migrate.

2. We can use same Kite platform to trade, but to with draw the money we have submit a form but the time duration is same as Zeodha.

3. Since there is no option for Pledging for share, they give additional 10% Marginal benefit.

4. We can again migrate to zerodha account when required.

5. We have to Esing the document for Orbis account.

6. Since the OI position is too high they are recommending to switch, if we want to trade in contracts with out restriction.

7. As per my understanding (correct me If I am wrong) the 1 Cr certificate is required to give the marginal benefit since there is a regulation in SEBI.

Kindly reply if I have misinterpretation any where.

Thanks for the support, happy investing friends.

Anand

3 Likes

i have migrated to orbis…will margin blocking (intraday profits etc.) will be done by zerodha or i have to take extra care so margin shortfall doesn’t occur from tommorow? @siva

System will take care.

1 Like