Trading in Orbis financial through zerodha

since my migration to orbis 7 days ago…nse confirmation of trades email and sms did not come…why is this so? @siva @ShubhS9

@mohitmehra Can you.

Guys how is trading experience in Orbis?? Any issues in being able to trade?

Its been more than two weeks since i completed my esigning. Migration is still pending. Please look into it. YK7803

1 Like

@Jawaad26 Can you.

Hi @AnshumanSharma ,
I have traded in orbis … the experience is same as before .
Your front end will remain the same ie you trade with kite .

3 Likes

hi @SUHAS23 do u get ur trade verification sms from nse after shifting to orbis like before?

issue still pending @siva

Hi Gaurav, we checked this with a few clients who’ve migrated to Orbis. They were receiving alerts but some of them only received email alerts from the exchange.

Could you raise a ticket for this here so that we can track the status while we check if a resolution for this from Orbis’s end?

i neither received email nor sms

#20200911487219 this is my ticket number @mohitmehra

Hi Team,

How Orbis account operates for stock physical delievry. Is there any restrictions? Please clarify.

As of now no physical delivery for Orbis accounts, all the stock positions will be closed to avoid physical delivery.

On what day or time the position will be closed by Zerodha even if client maintain sufficient margin in trading account.

1 Like

Mostly on the last two days of expiry, the positions will be closed.

1 Like

Means if the expairy is on Thursday, Stock FNO option will get squared off by Zerodha on Tuesday. At what price/Time??

1 Like

It will be squared off on Wednesday or Thursday according to the market price but we can’t guarantee the time of closing the position. It is advisable for the client itself to close the position and roll over to next month expiry before we close the position.

After I migrate from Zerodha to Orbis, if I take NRML positions will I still get additional margin.

If I write weekly contract of Nifty/BANKNIFTY on Tue, can I close it by myself on Thursday by 2.30pm. Or will the weekly contract also will be closed automatically by Zerodha on Wed itself.

Hi, Someone pls answer this query:

If we move to Orbis can we buy Far month contracts like next year June 2021 (Leap options)?

Does it cost anything extra? Like increase transaction charge or clearing charges?

Any plan in future to allow collateral margin using ORBIS?

1 Like

What exactly is this orbis ? What are the advantages of trading through orbis ?
@shubh

Orbis is custodian we have partnered with, it is for the traders who specially trade in Options and what to trade in Nifty and Bank Nifty Options without any restrictions. For more details you can read this support article.