Trading in Orbis financial through zerodha

It’s in my secondary bank account! Just checked it.: )

Aren’t the deposits done in primary bank account?

Can you please shift the withdrawals to my primary ICICI account.

Is migrating to orbis risky?

1 Like

Can you create ticket.

1 Like

Done. #20201218179658

Thank You.

Hi @Anoop_Bharat_Jagtap
Can you please give a call back.

Hi @siva @Jawaad26
Can you please look into my request of migration immediately (ID- DV3701).
It’s seriously taking too long.
I am not sure why is the delay.
Let me know if there are any updates.

1 Like

@siva @mohitmehra @Jawaad26 @ShubhS9 can 1 of you clarify (If we migrate to Orbis, I understand that trading in Equity will be blocked):

Does it mean

1. If we have any holding in Demat already, those will be stuck?
  2. Will Zerodha still charge AMC ?
  3. Will trading in Commodity (MCX) still be allowed ?
  4. Will trading in Currency still be allowed ?
  1. If we have any holding in Demat already, those will be stuck?

You won’t be able to sell your demat holdings after migrating to Orbis. (However, we’re working on a way to enable equity trades soon.)

1. Will Zerodha still charge AMC ?

If you don’t keep any holdings in your demat account and it is your only demat account, it qualifies as BSDA and no AMC is charged. In any other scenario, AMC will continue to be charged normally.

1. Will trading in Commodity (MCX) still be allowed?
    Yes

2. Will trading in Currency still be allowed?
    No

1 Like

What are the requirements for migrating to orbis , and how and from where did u do it…is there any minimum balance required to open account?

If you want to migrate to Orbis, you can raise a ticket here, team will get in touch with you.

Thank…is there a minimum balance requirement for migrating to orbis?

1 Like

Nope, for more info you can raise a ticket.

Is there a way to move back to zerodha from orbis? Or, once we move to orbis, are we stuck there?

You can move back.

@siva
is there any requirement of 1 crore net worth for moving to orbis? I don’t want to sign or agree to anything that implies i have 1 crore. My income is not even taxable right now(below 5 lakh) and so i don’t want to create weird problems for myself down the line. Please state upfront if there’s any thing which implies that the client moving to orbis have 1 crore net worth.
If not, why have i heard so many traders mentioning it earlier. Was it a requirement earlier and now removed or was it always a rumor.

Can we use Pi software if we move to ORBIS? or we should use KITE only?

@mohitmehra @siva @ShubhS9 Someone pls comment asap.

You can use pi also.

1 Like

Its always there.

My request for Orbis is still in process for one month and last E-mail reply I got is - My CP code still not yet generated and that’s it. Please do the needful. (AA2634) Latest Ticket - #20201228170149.

Getting this checked.