Trading in Orbis financial through zerodha

I too trade options, but within X ±5 strike range, is orbis mandatory ?

No, it is not mandatory. It is just an alternative option for those who want to trade in Options only and without any restrictions on Strike Price for Nifty and Bank Nifty Options.

Yes, you can buy.

Charges will be as usual only, nothing extra.

Will check on the possibility.

I can’t add fund using NetBanking showing error ZT0097 ID I’m new in orbis help me sir IMG_20201128_200226|258x500

Can you create ticket and let me know number.

Hi, I have updated google sheets to migrated to orbis financial. Could you please let me know the status @Anoop_Bharat_Jagtap / @siva

what is the reason behind this limitation in zerodha ?

Please migrate my user ID rp4783 to Orbis

@Jawaad26 can you.

You can raise ticket here.

Hi Vivek,

Can you please help me with your Client ID so that I can look into this at the earliest?

1 Like

DV3701 is my client ID

1 Like

Thank you, we will get in touch with you shortly.

HI, I have requested Zerodha by raising support ticket 20201210226766 (AA2634) - to migrate to Orbis, However, no response. Please do the needful.

@Jawaad26 Can you.

Who to get in touch with for migration @siva

You can raise a ticket here, our team will get in touch with you.

Hi
Let me know if there are any updates.
It’s a little urgent. @Anoop_Bharat_Jagtap

#20201216592377 – Withdrawal -Status

Wish there’s a way to track withdrawals with ZerodhaORBIS accounts.

The withdrawal request was placed yesterday evening and the account today morning reflects the withdrawal. However, I am yet to get it into my bank account (20:11 now). This is the first withdrawal after migrating to the ORBIS platform. I am keen to know the time slots for withdrawal and deposit into bank account, to plan better. Thanks & Regards

Please help.

@ShubhS9
@siva

1 Like

Hi @Tian, The withdrawal request was shared with Orbis last evening and they’ve confirmed to have processed the payout as well. It should have been credited to your account.

If that isn’t the case, could you share your bank statement on the ticket you’ve raised?