Trading in Orbis financial through zerodha

Hi @siva

My account is under migration but they are saying I cannot use zerodha pi
Please note that for me pi is very much required as I’m an option hedger and need to place trades very quickly

Kindly clarify if I can still use pi after migration to orbis

You can continue to trade using Pi once you migrate as well.

There are no such restrictions that you wouldn’t be able to use Pi and are only required to use Kite once you migrate. You’ll still be able to use Pi and place orders.

However, there will be no more development on Pi as it is third party product.

1 Like

Thank you so much @AkshayAtur
God bless you.

1 Like

I have Esigned the Orbis custodian account form on 25 March but in 18 days the account has not opened and on support portal getting same reply.

1 Like

Hi! I was promised that the brokerage for first month will be reversed to my account after migrating to Orbis but still not yet credited even in the April month! Migration done on January month!

how much time was taken for onboarding to Orbis.

Can you give ticket number?

Will get it checked.

@siva / @ShubhS9 / @AkshayAtur
Raised request 2 months ago
Migration still not done to orbis.

Humbly request your help to expedite this.
I’m facing issues with angel broking software and need to switch to zerodha immediately with orbis since I’m an option hedger and need to buy far otm options

Ticket number #20210111428030

Vijay, getting this checked. You’ll have an update on the ticket soon.

1 Like

@siva @ShubhS9 I trade only on the expiry day on BANKNIFTY options.is there OI range restrictions on expiry day also ? @nithin

Nope on options of that expiry.

So there is no restriction on buying or selling of deep out of the money contracts on the expiry day …is it so ? @siva @nithin

Yes, which are expiring on that day.

3 Likes

Hi @ShubhS9 / @siva
Still no confirmation received on the ticket
No welcome mail received from orbis

I have already withdrawn money from angel broking and waiting for this to complete. I’m still seeing buy restriction on kite when I try to buy otm options

What is happening? Please help me out here.

Ticket number #20210111428030

TKT #20210323345960 is the latest tkt created for moving account from Zerodha to Orbis - online details submitted on 22nd MArch till date ESIGN DOCS are yet to be received - it’s more than a month

Will get these checked. @VijayMadhu

1 Like

My Ticket No #20210304498659
Applied for migration to Orbis 2months ago but nothing happened. Submitted all documents. Request to kindly look into this matter and complete the migration soonest please.

Sorry for this, let me get this checked.

Hi Shubh,

I have raised a Request in April 13th for Orbis Migration. Can you pls Help with this I really Love kite Basket order. Pls :pray::pleading_face: