Trading in Orbis financial through zerodha

@mohitmehra Can you get this checked.

Hi Geetha, we’re processing all requests manually and there have been some delays on account of that. We’ll try to get your migration done with the next batch of accounts.

@mohitmehra, @siva
I have raised request for orbis migration 15 days back. But no action has been taken. Kindly help.

1 Like

It can take another 2,3 weeks, due to current covid situation this has been delayed a bit more.

@siva @mohitmehra hey I also raised the request to Orbis custodian account , id : AY2723 . can you please check the status and let me know . it been almost 20 days to raised it .

Hi Deep, We’ll be sharing the form with you for e-signing. You’ll be able to track the status over the ticket you’ve raised. Regret that it’s taking longer than usual.

Hi @mohitmehra

Please share the form ! I also fill one form of Zerodha- Orbis clearing onboarding, is it same ?

@siva Once account is migrated to ORBIS then will Zerodha will issue contract notes or orbis?
And how much time will it take to migrate once I fill up the google doc ?

@siva @mohitmehra
Its been 6 weeks since I have esigned for Orbis migration but no response. On the ticket they say that this weekend we will push your application but no response. Please help
Ticket - 20210413154765

Broker only will send, Zerodha in this case.

It can take 6 to 10 weeks, soon this will period will reduce as we are working on improving the process.

1 Like

By tomorrow eod you should get reply on your ticket, it should happen in another 1 or two weeks.

@siva Hi,
I have filled up the google doc and received mail stating “We will process your application as soon as possible.”
But the Ticket #20210518940608 shows CLOSED.
Any action do I need to take from my end?

Not required, as it can take up to 6 to 8 weeks to move to orbis, maybe after 4 weeks you can ask for update. We are working on some other process to make this activation faster.

1 Like

Hi Mohit, Esign is still pending. Help pls

Hello sir, I was planning to shift to orbis. Just wanted to know your review after you have shifted to orbis? How are things? Are you still being charged the same brokerage as before for FnO?? Can you at any point opt out or orbis?

Please help.

@mohitmehra @siva

Dear Siva, Mohit,

I submitted the google form for Orbis migration exactly 6 weeks back. The ticket is closed and when I reopen the ticket asking for the status, the response says that esign process will be initiated and then they close that ticket. I’m not sure how to track this entire migration process. Could you please check the status and expedite this process? From June 1st, the margin requirement will go up and we need my account to have access to OTM strikes to manage the margins. Request you to kindly check and revert with quick solution of migration.

Regards,
Arun

1 Like

Once it is ready you will get response back to that ticket, due to current situation process can take 6 to 8 weeks, we are working on changing the process which should take only couple of weeks from coming months but for now this is delayed. You can ask for updates in that ticket though.

1 Like

@siva Thanks for the response. By ticket, you mean the zerodha support ticket raise during the submission of google docs for Orbis migration? If yes, then that ticket is always “closed” and not “In Progress”. It would be nice if that ticket is kept “Open” till this entire migration is completed. By ticket being “Closed”, as a user I do not know if the orbis migration is getting processed or not. Also I have submitted the Google Docs form 7 weeks back, which is crossing your standard resolution time of 4-6 weeks. Could you please check the status and expedite the process. My zerodha ID is ZF3194.

Regards,
Arun

1 Like

how first month calculated…supposed i opened orbis account 25 may than…till 24 jun i will get free brokearge?

Its more than two weeks now, My CP code was generated a week ago. Withdrew money. Still no news of migration. Please look into it

1 Like