Trading in Orbis financial through zerodha

Hi Mohit
Finally esign is done and CP IS generated after many ardous months on June 4th. Still no welcome mail. What to do. Request support

Hi,
@Geetha_Krishna How long did it take after the esign process to generate the CP code? And can’t we start to trade directly once the CP code is generated?

@siva Pls look into the ticket #20210518940608 as trading BNF options has become almost impossible with Zerodha now, even 100 points OTM cannot be traded due to OI restrictions. I have submitted the google doc form more than 4 weeks now, but no updates.

I think it would be better to open account with some other broker rather than migrating to ORBIS. Trading account opening with most of the brokers is just 1 day affair.

1 Like

2Months

By the time you get onboarded- you will notice OI restrictions in ORBIS, asking if you’d like to migrate to Mars instead.

1 Like

Well now this delay really does not make sense to move to ORBIS, that is after the e-sign and even after getting the CP code. As during this phase I believe one cannot even trade with Zerodha. So if one is using Zerodha API that charges also is paid when one cannot trade during the migration phase.

Yes it nowadays other good brokers too is providing API based trading with no OI restriction, though I understand that OI restriction is set by exchange but the migration to ORBIS in this case can be expedited.

@siva Pls clarify that once the funds is taken out from Zerodha (i.e cannot trade in zerodha) to start to trade using ORBIS CP- what is the MAX turnaround time ?

@siva I use Zerodha API to trade and data analysis. Once I get migrated to ORBIS, will I get RT data for NSE cash also ? Or will that also be restricted to FNO?

Also is there any OI restriction for ATM options or just one strike ITM options?

1 Like

No restrictions on data, only thing is you can’t trade equity with orbis as of now.

Orbis don’t have any, our restrictions you can see on order window itself.

Its been 2days since i cleared my fund to migrate to orbis. No response yet. My cp code is generated already.

1 Like

Can you give me ticket number?

Please let me know if anything pending

2 Likes

I have been communicated i till be ready by yesterday eod/ today 8o clock. Stil not ready.

Likely today this should happen.

Hi, I want to migrate to Orbis, can you please suggest if Orbis has same API support for algo trading like zerodha ?

You can use API even after shifting to orbis, we don’t give any support to code though.

1 Like

Hi, I applied to migrate to Orbis on 07th june 2021. It has been 22 days but my CP code has not yet been generated. How many days/weeks it takes to migrate to Orbis. Please help to expedite the process.
My ticket numbers are [#20210607762122] and [#20200821847121]

Anurag, having this checked. You’ll have an update on the ticket.

1 Like

It seems opting for orbis is very time consuming process with zerodha.
Please tell me

1. if i fill form for transfer to orbis till the time actual transfer happens will i be able to trade in options or it will be blocked until transfer it complete?
  2. After transfer to orbis will i be able to trade in stock options or it will be restricted to nifty and banknifty options ?
1 Like
  1. You will be able to trade until the transfer takes place.

2. You can trade in stock options as well.

1 Like

Hi,

Its 09th July 2021…more than a month…still waiting for CP code to be generated. No updates from Zerodha’s side.