Trading is gambling or not : An interesting discussion

Till now after months of trading in live market my surety still remains above 70%.So i am still not gambling till it falls below 50.

@TradeOps

but one day it will come.

So in the long term your are gambling…

Well I will stop trading if it comes.Right now I have been trading for like 8 months daily and that day is yet to come.So if I stop on that day it falls below 50% then my trading right now is not gambling in long run.

1 Like

Well said broo…

1 Like

Thanks bro. This guy can’t say I am a gambler because I will stop trading when my accuracy falls below 50.So trading is not a gambling even in long run.

Please dont stop trading. How will house make money then.

we cant survive without you.:slight_smile:

Bro I have a good job which gives me high salary.I don’t care if I stop trading

I am an investment Banker and get high salary.I have big money as investments and have several other businesses apart from trading

2 Likes

I guess now you have your point proven wrong.So admit it and move on.If when you trade you are gambling then you should stop it and move on.Sorry if trading is not for you

1 Like

how is my point proven wrong?. you have not proven anything.

1 Like

I proved that you are the gambler here.So stop trading and quit posting here.Trading is not for you.

How? by making ridiculous foolish statements?

please explain how i am gambler?

You yourself said trading gambling according to your experience.So you are a gambler when it comes to trading.

1 Like

Where and when did i say that?

Duh ! What is the topic of your thread?—“Trading is gambling” as claimed by you.So you must be very experienced in real life to call it gambling.I bet you gambled and lost money.So get lost

LOL, this is not my thread. I did not create it.

why you so mad my friend? did you lose money today?

You are the one calling it a gamblers game.Ofcourse I have losses but only 30% in total and 70% is still green.

I am leaving this guy is a troller and lost money and wants to take it on those who make money

3 Likes

but whats your point? you said you have proven trading is not gambling.

i m yet to see the proof of this.

Remember , the burden of proof is on you.

So far in this thread , no one has been able to prove trading is NOT gambling. Hence they get angry and throw abuses.

I can understand , it must be very hard for you.

I don’t have to prove it.If you think trading is gambling then stay on your belief and don’t trade.I will mind my business.