Trading profit shown in youtube and various contradictory aspects found

recently, he made a video where he said he encourages those only who have a capital of 25 lakhs and then 70k fee is just 3%
and those who take the course have the 3% earning potential every month with strategies taught.

after 2 days workshop, 1 or 2 months free hand holding is provided.

their is one online course too for 6000 rs. any idea of that ?

2 Likes

Arey. Just don’t join any course. Study just by reading. More than enough.

1 Like

I call this ‘advertisement’.
A person who wants to sell something will say all +ve things about it.

If you go to vegetable shop, the vendor will say all good things about his vegetable. But will you believe him blindly ? Won’t you see the vegetable and analyze it ?

Will you buy 1 tomato for 1000 rs when the average price is 10 rs ?

1 Like

so the crux of my story is, I used pirated course, though it’s unethical but i don’t like paying money for overpriced things, never paid a single dime.

1 Like

so did you find that guy’s webinar useful ? @Lalit_Kishor
(i dont have any intention to buy such a thing, just asking for knowledge)

afer a certain stage of understanding in market, strategies are sought for heft prices

Hello
I am not a trader (I am a full fledged investor) and have no clue about trading, so you must be thinking what am I doing here, reading post in the forum, for me, it is knowledge being shared and for information, but will never implement anything until I am personally convinced.

Your query intrigued me for the following reasons.

Fully agree with what the gentlemen said about 3%. The bigger question is are you willing to put in 25 lacks to trading based on the strategies that the tutor has mentioned. If not, then you should reevaluate the fee as it would take you considerable amount of time to recover the 70K.

I am sure this gentlemen will teach you thoroughly all the concepts of trading and you will learn the concepts very well, then what, you will have to implement these strategies yourself. I do not think it would be a great idea to just copy what the tutor is telling. This is as good as giving you tips.

At the same time, I understand your dilemma, you wish to trade but how to start is the question. Try to google search on accredited institution who impart training. I truly wish, well established AMC or even Zerodha should start a training school for fees (Zerodha has built a reputation and hence it would be easy for them to get potential students). In my view 70k is seriously on the higher side.

Disclaimer: I am nobody to advise you what is right or not. I fully believe in Live and Let Live, the choice is yours to take. In any case take an informed decision after weighing all the pros and cons. 25 Lacks is a huge amount of money.

2 Likes

One can take huge positions in one account and opposite positions in another trading account. He might refresh only the account that is profitable on that day.

1 Like

this comes something relevant.

but this is done when they provide tips and show account of others

if they do it to themselves, they may incur heavy loss for self.

they probably will be selling tips or sell something else.

This channel does not sell tip, but provide free training to premium members who open accounts with various brokers through their links.
premium members are provided free training, and in this group, live charts, recommendations for intraday trading of stocks, nifty and banknifty are provided.

1 Like

Then … he’s doing affiliate marketing.
he is targeting the people who don’t have a trading account yet. So, they probably will not have any knowledge about the markets.
You are paying him indirectly, FnO is where a lot of brokerage is collected and zerodha for example will share about 10% of your brokerage with him. Soo yea you are paying him indirectly. Other brokers will have their own affiliate programs.

He will also generate more brokerage when he/she gives ‘calls/tips’ and indirectly they will get paid.
soo its kind of the same.

(these are my personal views only). I dont have much info about that channel so I might be wrong as well.

Kite is just a web page, and it is trivial to make it show whatever you want people to see.

As an example, here is an interesting price point for INFY, as “seen” on Kite:

Don’t trust someone just because they show something on a website. Websites can be easily edited to show whatever you wish to see. That is not “proof” of anything, as the above screenshot should teach you.

2 Likes

exactly, most of such peoples show edited webpage.
No one of these people will share premarket calls or levels before entry. they show profit in webpage or in nest terminal which is mixed with intraday + positional trades.

2 Likes

yea… no one is god here. If some retail trader is able to make 20% per day, What about the professional traders ? Where are the institutional traders ? Where are the hedge funds ? You think they make 20% per day ?
Again… no one is a god here to be sooo generous to shares ‘calls/knowledge’ etc.

There is way for everything.

We need to use our common sense.

It is always a good idea to learn on your own. In this market, no friendship, bond or relation will help you. You need to learn on your own, Watch Youtube videos but don’t trust them blindly. Learn from books and practice paper trading first. If you wish learn from live markets and real money then enter with only few thousand rupees or money which you can afford to lose. Even before entering the trade ask yourself how much loss I can take and don’t look at profits. If you can keep you capital the same for some time then add more and slowly start setting some profit goals. At first, your job should be to survive with the capital for as much time as you can.

1 Like

Today, I got an email from NSE Academy.

Technical Analysis Course – Batch Starting today 6:00 PM – 22nd to 24th October – Live and Interactive Session

[email protected].

For details please contact:

contact +91-9137386493

Email id: [email protected]

Just check their website or you could write to them if they provide training on trading etc.

I am sure any training from NSE would be good.

Discl: I got this email today and thought of your query in this forum - no other intention Please do your own diligence and take a decision. This is a paid training.

last expiry profit of 56 lakhs
and this expiry profit of 50 lakhs
shown in option buying.

1 Like

@Samir_Kumar1 Why are you telling this here ?

1 Like

just to share 10 lakhs
ab 50 lakhs mein convert ho gaya.

used to see the learning contents of this channel
but became too much,
without explaining logic just showing off daily.

JUST UNSUBSCRIBED THE CHANNEL NOW.

1 Like