Tradingview charting version

So Zerodha Mods decided to not give an update on this.

Dhan, Upstox, Fyers and every other brocker has updated to Latest TV and trading from Chart.

1 Like

The Tradingview upgrade is almost complete. We are striving to include the most requested features, which is taking some time. We agree that the TV chart hasn’t been updated in a long time, but are trying not to exclude significant ones from this upgrade.

1 Like

Finally! Please bring it! I want my intraday trades to be in Kite too!

I have switched to another broker for FnO trades just because of 3 things

1. TV Charts with “Trade from Chart” feature
  2. Same balance for Equity and Commodity Trading
  3. Instant Fund Withdrawal

I want to come back to Kite for my Intraday Trading. My Investments for life are in Kite.

Please bring these features soon! The entire trading community is having high hopes for these features from Kite now!

@nithin I hope these 3 features come to Kite soon!

1 Like

@Arockiya_Raja Great to hear that TV live deployment is in its last leg…

I hope it has all the features and at least matches with Dhan.

Dhan has done pretty good job on TV deployment and page overview features web hooks to connect and trade with actual TV website, trading from charts including GTT etc.

@Arockiya_Raja It would really be nice to see TV updates in Zerodha as much as we get to see ChartIQ Updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

Our view has not changed on this. We’re working on implementing potential features like default layout, trade from chart, and so on.

3 Likes

I just hope you guys don’t take too much time on this.

Initially told us on year end, year end to 30 days we are already delayed.

1 Like

I am also waiting for the same! I hope the testing is done and these features are deployed soon!

1 Like

Ok Zerodha ,TV charts carry the risk of breaking in the middle. That being said , current implementation of TV chart in Android, is next to pathetic. Zerodha , time is already over to change it. I always consider Chart IQ as main platform for charting and TV as secondary. The only thing TV chart has advantage is ‘Risk Reward’ tool. Hope chartiq brings similar tool for swiftly calculate risk reward.

1 Like

Any update

1 Like

Should appreciate @Rajesh_K1 !!!

He has been at Trading View Chart version since December

How do I know that? because I bookmarked this thread and was waiting for the Trading View Charts to get updated

Every week or two @Rajesh_K1 will request for an update!

2 Likes

I am also waiting for a tv version of kite.

Like upstox has tv.upstox or dhan has tv.dhan, Kite doesn’t have tv.kite

I understand that Nithin doesn’t want to risk by depending on a TV library but the features offered by TV are really good for modern traders.

Any update on TV @Arockiya_Raja

From end of year 2022 to feb 2023 we are on.

Following the Chartiq release, we had to work on a few fixes. Unfortunately, this will take a few more weeks.

2 Likes

Thankyou for your reply @Arockiya_Raja , again happy that you have said weeks and not months :slight_smile:

Awaiting…

1 Like

Me too waiting! I just wanna run away from the other broker that I just use for "Trade from TV charts"

1 Like

I am a long time Zerodha client, so “Zerodha Speak” works this way:

If the reply is: Weeks it means Months, Months mean Years but the good news is it will get done.
If the reply is: “It is on our list of things to do” it means - a week after the end of the world.

So don’t get your hopes high - it will get done most probably around Diwali or later

If the reply pivots to Months or On our list of things, then…

1 Like

@BALA Haha!
Hope Zerodha proves you wrong this time.

But yes, Zerodha is a big now, as a customer we should also be looking towards others.

From next month if this doesn’t get done i will be moving to dhan.

1 Like

I had been there for a year. Full of glitches and execution errors/delays.

I used it just for TV feature but faced a lot of problems. Their quality assessment is poor and a lot of bugs are raised by traders too on their community which is very transparent.

I will sacrifice TV Trading for a while but won’t scratch my head on glitches and order execution delays.

I have come back to Zerodha now and waiting for TV Library based charts soon. Everyone else is getting them and I wish Zerodha gets them too now.

Please @Arockiya_Raja Let us Zerodha fans experience the bliss of TV based trading!

1 Like

Don’t move @Rajesh_K1 to Dhan or elsewhere. I like your persistence, so please stick around.

There will always be an entity that offers better features than Kite and when you are on Dhan you will see some advantages of Kite.

Stick around especially as long as @Arockiya_Raja keeps saying, “a few weeks more”. He has no incentive to lie - just see if he pivots to “in a few months” or “on our list of things to do”. Then…

Diwali is just round the corner!

1 Like