Tradingview charting version

Zerodha will KILL other brokers. Now they have open the Steak Scanner for Zerodha users for free.
The new TV Chart will be released soon and we will see how they are going to HIT others.

Following the addition of TV beta as a third option in the final round of testing, we noticed some challenges related to the newly introduced default layout. Due to unanticipated factors, couldn’t sort it out this week. Regrettably, the TV beta release has been delayed for a week or two.

Auuuchhhhh :mask:

I came to conclusion that you are no 1 only because you have advantage of first discount broker. Totally depend on third party.

thanks for the update… we hope issue will resolved soon and you will release beta version soon…

https://tradingqna.com/t/product-updates-over-the-last-year-at-zerodha/153765

As mentioned by Mr Nithin, We can expect TV update by next quarter only

1 Like

Can the border of the chart in focus be made invisible in case of multi-chart? In the original charts they stay there and keep grabbing my attention from the universal picture of all the charts. @Arockiya_Raja

Any hope this week.

All the necessary things have been taken care of in the new version. We have planned to launch it by the end of next week.

1 Like

The TV chart settings do not provide this option.

Can you do this by some sort of trickery? Like add an overriding overlay? Only if it’s possible, this is not my field.

1 Like

Can we expect the good news end of this week

@Arockiya_Raja Dhan has introduced 5 sec, 15 sec and 30 sec intervals for Tradingview charts.

I hope Zerodha one will also have this new update too.

This also needs a backend update, so it won’t be included in this update.

Thanks @Arockiya_Raja. Countdown begin…

TV beta is released. You can select it from the profile page. :smiley:

You can try out the new features and let us know any feedback. Before Monday, we’ll make a separate post that lists all the features.

1 Like

There’s no TFC. It’s just the plain old Kite window, does it show orders and positions on the chart like it does on TV?

1 Like

i made changes in setting like change the color of candle & there is no way to save that
the color preference resets when i open new stock.

the update haven’t meet my expectations compared to other brokers.

1 Like

As informed earlier in this thread, only TFC-related features have been excluded from this update. It will be added to the next patches before going live.

1 Like

Yes, only this setting is not saved; we are aware of this. This is because the default color of the candle was modified to match the platform better, but there are some restrictions from the TV side. We will explore possible solutions to handle this.