Tradingview charting version

@Arockiya_Raja Can we expect some beta version of it anywhere in April or mid of this year.

Can you please share the tentative plan for beta release?

Hi @Arockiya_Raja Charting is an important aspect to technical analysis and so is the trendline etc. Non of Drawings are saved permanently be it ChartQ8 (Latest version) or Tradingview older version. Not sure why Zerodha’s charting software is not efficient when it comes to the drawings sync across the devices. Even ChartIQ doesn’t sync the drawings across the devices Mobile App or Web. So just curious to know If the latest version of Tradingview which you are implementing will have the ability to sync the charts across the devices as it is the weak leg in the overall great plateform.

1 Like

This will result in an increase in bandwidth.

On the new TV, we are exploring these possibilities.

The few planned feature integrations have yet to be worked on. I’ll provide a tentative date shortly.

1 Like

Hi @Arockiya_Raja
Nice to see that you are replying every one here.

I have started a new thread for Chart IQ8 features.

Can you pls see that and share your view. I am saying this , as we khow that TV update is taking longer then anticipated previously.

So why can’t we enhance few Chart IQ 8 features to find a possible TV alternative.

My Chart IQ thread is here.

Pls post your comment there.

1 Like

Hi @Arockiya_Raja Thanks for replying. Could you please tell us if we are on track. Also, if you can give option for 75min and 125 min time frame in the same chart option.

1 Like

Hopefully it comes soon! :blush:

1 Like

yes, the custom timeframe is also on our list.

@Arockiya_Raja by when?

3 Likes

Yes, @Arockiya_Raja It will be the best update so we are waiting! Don’t wanna leave kite just for this feature so we are waiting! :blush::heart:

1 Like

I will provide an update shortly.

2 Likes

Thanks, We are eagerly waiting for this update. It is much needed. I hope this would be best integration.

1 Like

Yes! Eagerly waiting :hugs:

1 Like

Any update? @Arockiya_Raja

1 Like

I had been also waiting for very long but I don’t think its coming anytime soon. I doubt if its even coming :rofl:

While all my investments are in Kite currently and will remain there, I have shifted my FnO trading to Up**ox now as the are offering Latest TradingView Library with “Trade from Chart” System and is working way better than Dh*n.

I will wait for Zerodha to launch their TV version. (if they really plan to)

I am not sure how much time they will take. But this is much needed. It has already one month but still they are not able to give any timeline. So I think it will nowhere live in next six month with the current speed.

1 Like

Please refer to my post of February 27th!!!

When we were young, we used to see an advertisement jingle, “Only Vimal”. Reliance grew so much that “Only Vimal” does not matter at all!!

1 Like

We are currently assessing the feasibility of implementing a default layout across all devices. The implementation of this feature is a complex undertaking that demands substantial modifications. The new update is inclusive of over 20 new features. However, there are a couple of features that are currently under development and require additional time for implementation. We appreciate your patience and assure you that the update will be worth the wait.

1 Like

Let’s see.