Tradingview charting version

Hi @Arockiya_Raja Thanks for replying. Could you please tell us if we are on track. Also, if you can give option for 75min and 125 min time frame in the same chart option.

1 Like

Hopefully it comes soon! :blush:

1 Like

yes, the custom timeframe is also on our list.

@Arockiya_Raja by when?

3 Likes

Yes, @Arockiya_Raja It will be the best update so we are waiting! Don’t wanna leave kite just for this feature so we are waiting! :blush::heart:

1 Like

I will provide an update shortly.

2 Likes

Thanks, We are eagerly waiting for this update. It is much needed. I hope this would be best integration.

1 Like

Yes! Eagerly waiting :hugs:

1 Like

Any update? @Arockiya_Raja

1 Like

I had been also waiting for very long but I don’t think its coming anytime soon. I doubt if its even coming :rofl:

While all my investments are in Kite currently and will remain there, I have shifted my FnO trading to Up**ox now as the are offering Latest TradingView Library with “Trade from Chart” System and is working way better than Dh*n.

I will wait for Zerodha to launch their TV version. (if they really plan to)

I am not sure how much time they will take. But this is much needed. It has already one month but still they are not able to give any timeline. So I think it will nowhere live in next six month with the current speed.

1 Like

Please refer to my post of February 27th!!!

When we were young, we used to see an advertisement jingle, “Only Vimal”. Reliance grew so much that “Only Vimal” does not matter at all!!

1 Like

We are currently assessing the feasibility of implementing a default layout across all devices. The implementation of this feature is a complex undertaking that demands substantial modifications. The new update is inclusive of over 20 new features. However, there are a couple of features that are currently under development and require additional time for implementation. We appreciate your patience and assure you that the update will be worth the wait.

1 Like

Let’s see.

Really hoping it’s worth the wait!

1 Like

I mainly trade from tab or phone. New chartIQ drawing is not working on Android devices. Once you draw , you can’t move / select the line. You have to delete and re draw it. Very bad zerodha. Been here from 2017. And I know you will listen to your users.

1 Like

Do you have any roadmap like when we will release the new tradingview version in beta. We are just expecting the timeline, anything safely which you can give.

2 Likes

Instead of waiting, I am using the competitor’s TradingView Library to trade now till Zerodha launches their version of TV library with some innovative features as they claim… :chart_with_upwards_trend::zap:

1 Like

In continuation of 27 Feb post (as part of my community service!), let me try to decode the current “Zerodha Speak” of @Arockiya_Raja. Here we go!

We are currently assessing the feasibility of implementing a default layout across all devices.
This means - nothing is happening - just a bunch of guys sipping coffee and talking to see if something like this should be done!

The implementation of this feature is a complex undertaking that demands substantial modifications.

Too much work - should we even try this

The new update is inclusive of over 20 innovative features. However, there are a couple of features that are currently under development and require additional time for implementation.

Even development is not complete and no one knows when it will done. Next comes testing - again a lot of time which no one knows - then comes roll out. You see we have millions of users and if the roll out is botched, we will be on National Television. If we don’t, maximum 4-5 guys will be complaining - that’s like 1 minute of growth in new accounts for us. So better for us to take our time and do a good job.

We appreciate your patience and assure you that the update will be worth the wait.
Diwali da diwali - it will be a damakha but comes only once a year!

So, in one paragraph:
Guys - only development is taking place. I don’t know when the developers will complete their job. Next is testing and I dont know how long that will take place. Then comes roll out, which is another big headache. Oh about that other feature you wanted, that is being talked about during coffee breaks. All the other stuff, wait for diwali. I promise, it will be superb. Okay?

But you see, he cannot write like this. We only have to be understanding, kind and patient!!

Bye for now!!!

1 Like

Perfect Answer! You decoded it very well!!

Till then, I am keeping my FnO trading with that purple broker who is providing TV Library.

TV Trade from chart function is very good for scalpers. I can’t switch back to manual orders again after learning about and using “Instant Order Placement” in TV Library.

1 Like