Tradingview charting version

Ok Zerodha ,TV charts carry the risk of breaking in the middle. That being said , current implementation of TV chart in Android, is next to pathetic. Zerodha , time is already over to change it. I always consider Chart IQ as main platform for charting and TV as secondary. The only thing TV chart has advantage is ‘Risk Reward’ tool. Hope chartiq brings similar tool for swiftly calculate risk reward.

1 Like

Any update

1 Like

Should appreciate @Rajesh_K1 !!!

He has been at Trading View Chart version since December

How do I know that? because I bookmarked this thread and was waiting for the Trading View Charts to get updated

Every week or two @Rajesh_K1 will request for an update!

2 Likes

I am also waiting for a tv version of kite.

Like upstox has tv.upstox or dhan has tv.dhan, Kite doesn’t have tv.kite

I understand that Nithin doesn’t want to risk by depending on a TV library but the features offered by TV are really good for modern traders.

Any update on TV @Arockiya_Raja

From end of year 2022 to feb 2023 we are on.

Following the Chartiq release, we had to work on a few fixes. Unfortunately, this will take a few more weeks.

2 Likes

Thankyou for your reply @Arockiya_Raja , again happy that you have said weeks and not months :slight_smile:

Awaiting…

1 Like

Me too waiting! I just wanna run away from the other broker that I just use for "Trade from TV charts"

1 Like

I am a long time Zerodha client, so “Zerodha Speak” works this way:

If the reply is: Weeks it means Months, Months mean Years but the good news is it will get done.
If the reply is: “It is on our list of things to do” it means - a week after the end of the world.

So don’t get your hopes high - it will get done most probably around Diwali or later

If the reply pivots to Months or On our list of things, then…

1 Like

@BALA Haha!
Hope Zerodha proves you wrong this time.

But yes, Zerodha is a big now, as a customer we should also be looking towards others.

From next month if this doesn’t get done i will be moving to dhan.

1 Like

I had been there for a year. Full of glitches and execution errors/delays.

I used it just for TV feature but faced a lot of problems. Their quality assessment is poor and a lot of bugs are raised by traders too on their community which is very transparent.

I will sacrifice TV Trading for a while but won’t scratch my head on glitches and order execution delays.

I have come back to Zerodha now and waiting for TV Library based charts soon. Everyone else is getting them and I wish Zerodha gets them too now.

Please @Arockiya_Raja Let us Zerodha fans experience the bliss of TV based trading!

1 Like

Don’t move @Rajesh_K1 to Dhan or elsewhere. I like your persistence, so please stick around.

There will always be an entity that offers better features than Kite and when you are on Dhan you will see some advantages of Kite.

Stick around especially as long as @Arockiya_Raja keeps saying, “a few weeks more”. He has no incentive to lie - just see if he pivots to “in a few months” or “on our list of things to do”. Then…

Diwali is just round the corner!

1 Like

@BALA @11.11 thanks for your inputs.

Coming back to MY OG query.

@Arockiya_Raja any updates?

Last week, we were working on the default layout features. Things will move faster once this is completed.

1 Like

@Arockiya_Raja Can we expect some beta version of it anywhere in April or mid of this year.

Can you please share the tentative plan for beta release?

Hi @Arockiya_Raja Charting is an important aspect to technical analysis and so is the trendline etc. Non of Drawings are saved permanently be it ChartQ8 (Latest version) or Tradingview older version. Not sure why Zerodha’s charting software is not efficient when it comes to the drawings sync across the devices. Even ChartIQ doesn’t sync the drawings across the devices Mobile App or Web. So just curious to know If the latest version of Tradingview which you are implementing will have the ability to sync the charts across the devices as it is the weak leg in the overall great plateform.

1 Like

This will result in an increase in bandwidth.

On the new TV, we are exploring these possibilities.

The few planned feature integrations have yet to be worked on. I’ll provide a tentative date shortly.

1 Like

Hi @Arockiya_Raja
Nice to see that you are replying every one here.

I have started a new thread for Chart IQ8 features.

Can you pls see that and share your view. I am saying this , as we khow that TV update is taking longer then anticipated previously.

So why can’t we enhance few Chart IQ 8 features to find a possible TV alternative.

My Chart IQ thread is here.

Pls post your comment there.

1 Like