Tradingview charting version

Yes he is right.

Zerodha loosing customers to other brokers specially to Groww.

Since how many years you were saying TFC will be out soon and now the latest is August which will never happen in the coming years and you will loose more customers till you are out with TFC.

And trust me, once they leave, there’s no coming back to Zerodha after experiencing the full-fledged TradingView TFC experience. Studies and TFC in TradingView on a single screen encourages scalpers to trade more and intraday players to trail more, leading to higher trades, higher profits and fewer losses. It is like a super power that is empowering entire world’s traders are using for many years and seeing current user shifting trend, it reminds me of once market leader Kodak’s failure due to strict decision to sticking flim camera while entire world was moving towards digital camera. Lack of innovation and the company’s inability to adapt to changes in the market got them failed.
The only difference I see here is Zerodha knows that they are struggling, in my opinion making account opening for FREE was the one indication. Zerodha is trying to catch up the trend in the fast moving world but at their own pace because due to in house developed product and years of hard work which they do not want to give up.

@Arockiya_Raja Will we get the execution arrow as shown for buy and sell, so we can later evaluate our buy are sell were perfect as the chart progress in TFC.

2 Likes

@Arockiya_Raja canvas background is going back to normal theme on opening charts

1 Like

@BeginnerRock

1 Like

This should be fine now

1 Like

Feedback has been noted. We will investigate this soon and resume work on TFC.

1 Like

Execution arrows are baked into latest library code.
Pls use latest library @Arockiya_Raja

Chart loading has definitely improved, but not as good as competitors.

Also what is the ETA for TFC?

TV charting library does not provide all the features for the chart-only integration. We will evaluate the feasibility of integrating it.

Thank you for your feedback, we will continue optimising it to provide the best experience.

We understand It has taken us really long. Due to unavoidable reasons, it has taken longer than anticipated. Rest assured, we are actively working on releasing TV TFC as soon as possible and will keep you updated on the launch timeline. I apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience.

1 Like

If TFC is taking more time then can you pls enable orders lines on chart in gtt orders.
Entry, Target and SL.

Initially it was three I guess.

@Arockiya_Raja

we discussed this earlier , can you provide hide button for downside ohlc pane and for watchlist, which provide enough spacing for chart.

Also it would be great if we can toggle the scripts using up and down arrow.

thanks

We are working on the MarketWatch revamp, it will be addressed along with it.

2 Likes

@Arockiya_Raja What list of feature we can expect after revamp, Will it include importing of watchlist symbol from the other scanner.

2 Likes

Yes please provide which things will change and what will comes @Arockiya_Raja

1 Like

ok but how long it will take, we talking about this from more than 6 months…

• Quick addition of indices stocks to MarketWatch.

• More number of market watches.

• Improved version of filter.

and a few more features.

I don’t want to spoil the surprise, but we think you’ll love the enhancements. Stay tuned, as we’re expecting to go live in the next couple of months!

1 Like

This weirdly kills my excitement though :slight_smile:

2 Likes