Tradingview charting version

Please also include chart drawings retention functionality even after we logout.

2 Likes

Without sync Trendline/Drawing across all the devices, this update will be worthless. This is must have and every broker who has upgrade their Tradingview are provide this. @Arockiya_Raja

3 Likes

Yes! Finally it’s here!! It was a much awaited update! Kite will rock now with the new TradingView Update!!

I am dreaming about this :joy:

Where is it. I don’t see any update

@Arockiya_Raja Since you are going to update the TV chart this month. Can you please give headsup if the trendline will be saved on the cloud and sync aross the devices. Please update. Thx.

2 Likes

@Arockiya_Raja please update regarding TV release. We all are eagerly waiting

3 Likes

Yes @Arockiya_Raja ! Make our Monday morning bright with new TV! :heart_eyes::heart:

Wish I can trade June Expiry using New TV!

2 Likes

@11.11 Definetly Wishing the same too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes. this feature will be available.

3 Likes

As mentioned earlier, kindly wait until the end of this month.

3 Likes

Finally! I hope this will be the best update ever! I wish time flies fast now :hourglass_flowing_sand:

This update should shake the industry! All the brokers offering TV libraries should be afraid now!

I know this TV update will thrash all the competitors down!

Let the countdown begin!! @Rajesh_K1 @nx.vijay @BALA @CN_ib @Sibu @CT143

3 Likes

@Arockiya_Raja Would we be able to trade the last expiry of June on new TV library or should we wait more? :blush:

1 Like

Just 2 Things :

• I hope it meets or exceeds our expectations regarding the TV update.

• I hope the update gets released on time this month as they had said.

2 Likes

No, I will provide an update shortly.

2 Likes

@Arockiya_Raja I hope to get an update this week. Please let us know how close we are.

1 Like

Sure! Excited to hear about it.

Also, I have written a mail to @nithin regarding TV library add ons with subject “Trading Features to give an Edge over the Competition” that can help traders.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

After Dhan, FYERS broker joins TradingView
Blog

1 Like

Did you know that at one point of time, Reliance had something called “Only Vimal” advertisements and shops?

1 Like

@Arockiya_Raja We are just 3 days away for the end of month. Can you please tell us the release plan or you still relucatant to release.

4 Likes

Check now! There’s an option now to use the new updated library! Finally, a much needed update finally arrives! Also love the new groundbreaking features!!
I wish I could say this today. It seems like it’s not coming anytime soon.