Tradingview Charts are now live on Kite web

Mcx open at 9 only, this is the case since last few months, timings have changed.

@siva,

my mistake then.

But when was the time revised.

I did not get any circular regarding this.

It has always been 10 am for years now.

Nothing like that, everything is fine from our end, we have upgraded our charting servers also recently, they can handle 10 times higher traffic than what we get now. You can create ticket here for any help.

From this year, we have notified all our clients, may be you have missed it.

@siva,

No. I did not miss it. I have checked my emails even spam. No email regarding time change in mcx.

What was the subject and what was the id it was sent from?

Can check this bulliten, also can check this. We have also flashed message on kite multiple times about this change.

1 Like

@siva @nithin Drawings are getting distorted showing wrong signals when zoomed in. The lines tilt in different direction when opening a chart. They correct themselves to the original position when the chart is zoomed out to the candles where the lines start. But if not zoomed out they change their directions. Please fix this, the problem isn’t their on the tv website.

Can you try drawings lines after selecting magnet option as shown below, it will make sure exact points are tagged.

Wrong candle on TV charts…Divis lab …30 min time frame…Wrong OHLC values for first 30 min candle…see the attachment… also attached same candle from Gocharting…totally different and it is correct

Reporting an issue that I’m facing in kite TV chart. When I save a layout and reload it in a different tab and then try to change the symbol, it gets stuck in ‘reloading…’ the page. Nothing happens after that and if I refresh the page it says ‘undefined’.

@siva first of all magnet mode shouldn’t be required as this issue doesn’t happen on tv’s website & many times lines are drawn without multiple anchor points. I still tried & the issue remains. Images attached are of the same scrip at the same time & the circled part is zoomed in. The line is below the candle top when zoomed in & corrects to proper position i.e above the wicks when zoomed out

This should not happen, can you message me your id, can get it checked.

Hey there! Would like to give a independent confirmation from my side, I have checked and there seems to some wrong values with the OHLC of the candlesticks. This is for a a handful stocks though. Weird.

Hi @siva,

Any updates on this? The crosshair issue is still present and is a serious issue, as we can’t know the correct levels to place any orders.

This is fixed, will release patch tomorrow in live.

1 Like

@siva , Thanks!

@siva sir, please fix charting, i don’t need 4-6-8 chart, just fix for two chart. that will be very helpful and profitable, i will not need to switch tab every second. please pay a little attention to it

Can check tomorrow.

sir, i check daily one in live market and EOD also. thanks for replying, will check with more hope

@siva
The problem for wrong calculation for higher EMAs like 100DEMA and 200DEMA is not solved yet.
please look at the below image to see how 200DEMA is calculated and that is completely wrong.

also the candles are not forming properly.
please solve this problem as soon as possible.

thank you.