Tradingview Charts are now live on Kite web

@siva hey G.Morning
sir any update for this problem…?

You can save it in layout and can apply.

No @siva sir when we logout from zerodha or clear web history then our chart layout was delete automatically… That’s the problem

@siva,

The crosshair for Currencies seems to be working fine now.
Thank you very much!

Layouts are saved on system so will be deleted if you clear web cache. Also after logout and relogin you have to apply once your saved layout.

So how’s the IQ Chart Works bcz this problem is only on TV charts… That’s why I’m requesting for this feature…

1 Like

thanks @siva sir and @nithin sir, multicharts are working. i hope your hard working team will soon resolve other issues including theme saving

No issue with theme saving, that is how it will be, after relogin you can to add that saved theme once on your charts.

You can add indicators and set as default, after every login they will remain same, but layouts have to applied, even on chart iq, layouts are saved locally.

@siva. Bro Come on! Understand. You think it’s easy step to load layout everytime we log in? For a while lets say okay. Even after than, If page gets refreshed it get backs to default theme

sir, indicators etc. are saved, but i need candle color. for this i have to load layout and change scrip every time i return to chart or open a new tab.

1 Like

Ok read this I’ll explain

I want to change candle color, chart background color ex.

in short the theme…
That all is delete automatically Afture clear history and all…

This is actual problem we are facing right now…
@siva

Yes because they are saved locally and not on our server.

Agree, but that is how TV charts are, as mentioned earlier will put a request to TV to consider this.

got it, just to remind you sir

1 Like

Agreed but TV charting library behavior is like that, we just give what they offer, will take this up with TV.

I don’t think so it’s save locally… I can explain

If i go to tradingview.com (tradingview official website)

whenever I login in TV official website My All Theme and all layout was there for Past many years… Nothing was delete automatically…

Hope this problem was fix soon…

as customer I’m just giving a suggestion Nothing else… @siva :grinning:

1 Like

1W timeframe candles are loading fine. Thanks. What about 4h candles? Do you have any workaround to have 4h candles?

4hour will take sometime.

ok. np.

One more issue is if I click 6m duration situated below the chart, it automatically switches to 2h candles and thats good. The problem is the chart doesn’t load and shows ‘Loading’ indefinitely.