Tradingview Charts are now live on Kite web

@siva please fix the disappearing trend lines issue. When I duplicate a line or a slanted trend line, many times it tends to disappear & I’ve to create it again whenever I come back to the scrip. This occurs on random scrips at random times. Please forward this to the TV team

@siva also there is a data issue. In the 1st minute the data is incorrect. Thus on every timeframe be it 3 min, 5 min the 1st minute of the candle shows incorrect formation. Look at the screenshot. There are two candles when there should be only one on the start of the session for the 1st minute.

Also drawing trendlines on higher timeframe & switching to the 2m timeframe leads to their disappearance. Please fix this.

1 Like

@nithin no one is paying attention to the bugs on TV. Look at my last 2 posts. I’ve mentioned a couple of bugs & there has been no response from the team nor have they been fixed. Please look into it

You can write to me @ [email protected] to report any issues you face , also this is not support forum. Trendline thing seems fine to me, better if you can create a ticket from next time to report issues you are facing.

Is there any option to load the saved layout automatically?
Like i open chart for a scrip and the saved layout automatically loads without me manually doing it.

On app that is possible but not on web.

Will it be available on web in future?

Not sure but we will try to do something.

1 Like

@siva charts not working…nothing move after market open…plz make some testing…just look browser title bar fyers updating price and in zerodha charts time also running…it’s ur issues…

still no candles formed

No issues from our end, you can raise a ticket here.

@siva Great if it works your side…Keep working your end only …

If the issue was for all you would have noticed hundreds of tweets and many posting here itself, it is specific to your system.

what is the Change interval Short Cut Key For Trading View Chart

yes maybe…but i tested with fyers working good…only issue with zerodha…thank you

@siva, can i expect for a software based platform in KITE, i think that would be more stable.

Means? you are asking for desktop? also what do you mean by “more stable”?

Ya, we are working on it, in between few other unavoidable things came up, it might take another 2 to 4 weeks, this is on our top priority list.

Yes @siva, maybe many don’t agree, but i find software version more stable and comfortable. it is for all those who have a specific place to trade and not to roam here and there.

Nothing like that, kite web should solve this, days are gone where complex features are available only on desktop, kite web has everything.

can kite pop-out windows like PI dose? can kite have multipel snap qoutes windows that can be arranged anywhere on moniter, user needs?@siva