Tradingview Charts are now live on Kite web

Back-end changes are almost done, once tested in live scenario and that can be done only on exchange mock days which is on 1st saturday of every month we can take this live, hence this delay. So, should be available in few weeks.

Saving Layout works for the current Session Only. Once we logout and re-login and try to load a saved layout, it says “No saved Layouts”…

No. it will be saved, if you are facing any issue you can create ticket here, but it will be saved locally so will be available on same system/browser.

Will be increased to 50k in a week or two.

It is just a small change to increase from 20 to 50k but the backend changes are critical.

Hi @siva - I don’t see Watchlist on full screen chart window (just like tradingview, we get sidebar to change the stock), Everytime I have to go back to Kite dashboard page, open the chart and popout to another tab. Can we add watchlist on full screen chart window please?

1 Like

Not possible, we have kite as fronend or trading platform and taken TV for just charting.

Hello @siva, A countdown timer to end of candle would be helpful on TV charts. This feature is available on TV’s platform as can be seen on the screenshots. Is this possible?

Wondering what real value it can add. Also we don’t have that option to add.

1 Like

I lost all my chart layouts saved on my Zerodha id on trading view, when i logged in with another account. I have neither cleared my cache nor cleared my browsing history. Is there anyway i can get my saved layouts back.

No way. Last month me too faced such issue, contacted Zerodha, no way to get back. @sarawagisruti

The TV charts drawings disappear on following events and when next time we tap on “Load saved Charts” it shows blank.
– logging out from current session
– closing the tab
– closing/quit the browser

This is extermely frusterating and keeps the trader away from opportunity because of putting in effort for the same drawing everytime we login freshly.
Please guide me on the solution or any other website which allows to save drawings fro multiple scrips

1 Like

No, they are saved on local browser cache, if one change system or clear cache they won’t be available, otherwise they will.

@siva are you working only on TVC or CIQ also ?
Will chart iq update ?

Sir please enable the drag and drop trading in trading view chart

We are working on trading from charts on chartiq, later on TV.

@siva
The Log Scale implementation on Chartiq is actually better than TV!

2 things:

1. Price Scale - can it be switched both Right and Left sides like TV? (not now, after the update is released)

2. Currently, the bar border does not change from Red to Orange when customizing theme (please check it out on your computer once, if possible. It just remain Red border).
    Could it be fixed?

No.

Let me check and update.

once you close the tab or restart the Pc/Machine, it gets wiped out …

I am using it on Mac osx 10.14.5, Chrome Browser – Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)

If this is the truth of Kite platform, it is disastrous

Technically TradingView charts are not saved in Cache exactly, but in localStorage which gets cleared on closing the session by logout/tab close/pc restart