Tradingview in Kite. Coming Soon

@nithin

Dear Nithin/Zerodha,

Appreciate you adding TradingView Charts.

Request to add multiple charts layout with 5 charts in TradingView Kite web charts. Already you have enabled multiple chart layouts with 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 & 8 charts. But layout with 5 charts is not yet available. It is available in TradingView.com in the screenshot attached.

Thanks.

@nithin

Dear Nithin/Zerodha,

Thanks for enabling TradingView charts.

Request you to enable unlimited or at least 25 charts layouts to be saved. Currently only 4 or 5 layouts can be saved in Kite Web.

Investing.com allows unlimited chart layouts to be saved for free.

Thanks.

1 Like

You can save 10 at a time.

Will try to do in next update.

6 is the max I can save.

Good to have more as these are anyways saved locally on my trading system and don’t use Zerodha’s resources/diskSpace. Not a priority item and good to have more.

Thanks for the quick response.

10 you can, if not you can message me your ID, I can get it checked.

Sir, In this official website tradingview. It is allowing Pinescript Language to Code to Generate signal in Real Time. But it does not provide Nifty Futures Data. So We cannot apply code on Nifty Futures. You are providing tradingview chart but does not provide Pinescript to write code. I request you to provide tradingview pinescript to code to generate signals on real time. Waiting you response, thank you

Tradingview is not giving us pinescript to offer to users, we just use their charting libraries.

1 Like

10 is pretty if you see 2-4 are taken by index and other major commodity or currency to view the trend…
also it does not have mutliple sync across system if you save on cloud.