Tradingview in Kite. Coming Soon

Hi! I was wondering if providing pre-loaded watchlists, as a part of Kite or as a separate entity, would be possible. Watchlists such as Nifty 50, Nifty Next 50, Nifty 100, Nifty 200, Nifty 500, Nifty IT and the likes are very very handy and useful.

1 Like

@siva @nithin REPOST: Hi! I was wondering if providing pre-loaded watchlists, as a part of Kite or as a separate entity, would be possible. Watchlists such as Nifty 50, Nifty Next 50, Nifty 100, Nifty 200, Nifty 500, Nifty IT and the likes are very very handy and useful.

We can upto nifty 50, but how to provide nifty 500 in one watchlist? will do in coming days for sectoral indices and nifty 50.

GOBAR Logic is nithin never make money from trading and he started to sell brokering services to other to get regular income .

What you are referring to?

Sir, Your Gobar charts has price gaps,it freezes .
unable to lock drawing tools
charts are not drawing properly.
most of the Monday first 30 minutes freeze.
after approx 4 months you brought tv charts with half baked feature and i have seen price difference during closing i have match with nse charts.
both chart IQ and TV provide Trade from chart we can drag and drop and modified price from chart till now you have not implement this.
Dart software is best and better and it is superior than pi till know no changes in desktop trading software.
even in Kite we need to add th scrip in watch list then it come to charts we cannot directly search it from chart it is not universally.
charts are not flexible.

zerodha has so much cash that it can apply for banking license in next 5 years.
so why are you lagging behind product development.
And I ham happy to be first client if zerodha open “Zerodha bank”
but please improve your services.

What are gobar charts?

1 Like

Gobar means bullshit :rofl:
If charts are gobar then why don’t he move to another broker?

1 Like

LOL:rofl::rofl:… I have shifted already… i have some swing and positional positions to close.

Have observed this on the ChartIQ charts -
I would think DMA (daily moving average) value applied on closing rates should not change on intraday basis, but I have observed that it does change on intraday basis which really perplexes me.
E.g. Today before market opening, 20 DMA (applied on closing rate) for bank nifty was around 29760. Since it is applied on closing rates, this value should only change at EOD when market closes. But I observed that during the day, this value changed to 29820 which I really don’t understand how is that possible. Can someone please clarify.

Current candle will also be considered in calculating MA, as LTP changes it also changes.

Really - Daily Moving Average is a lagging indicator when applied on closing rates, why should/would it change with the LTP.

Then you can apply and check after market hours once. During trading hours it will also consider current candle. For current candle close is LTP.

@siva
Hi, do we have an option in TV charts to have continuous data for futures, the same way we have in ChartIQ charts.

This should be available in coming days.

@siva @nithin Please bring second based timeframes as available on Tradingview website. It would be of great help to scalpers. It would give us more flexibility over our trades. Price movements happens very rapidly in these volatile markets and we are missing out on a lot of opportunities. Please help.

May not be possible but let me check with our team. Also personally I opine this may not give any additional edge to users in fact it will create more noise and days are gone where scalpers trading manually on retail platforms making consistent money, I mean those who get in and get out with in seconds every time. Compared to clolocation, feeds will be lagging by few milli seconds, all feeds are not captured,order lag we can observe on retail platforms and people use machines to punch orders which process orders at much greater speeds. So there will be more chances for individuals who does scalping manually to loose money eventually, I personally recommend not to do that but if you know what you are doing then I wish good luck.

@siva I completely understand your point. Pure scalping is not possible through retail platforms these days. But what I meant is not pure scalping but entry and exit span of just a few minutes (not seconds as its not possible for retailers). In such scenarios, where price makes good moves in a few minutes, I have felt the minimum time frame of 1 minute is not adequate for such situations. I agree that this would induce more noise but experienced traders should be able to filter this if they know how to read price movements.This would help day traders who would like to make fast entry and exits with an effective stock selection strategy and good Risk to Reward ratio. Please try to implement this feature. Thanks

Each watchlist in the marketwatch limits to 50 scrips.

However, once you click on the scrip, thereafter you can press “c” on the keyboard to get the default template chart displayed, thereafter, you can use the Up or Down arrow keys to scroll across the watchlist scrips.