Twitter will now be owned 100% by Elon Musk šŸ”„

I donā€™t think Musk will buy Twitter. He will find a reason or the other to back out of the deal

Twitter has still not gone private and Elon Musk still does not own the entirety of it. Things definitely take more time in the real world.

If things turn right for Twitter, years later we will see headlines like

"How an Indian CEO helped twitter sail through tough times"

:laughing:

2 Likes

If Musk becomes the owner, he will be the first one to lose his job.
Then you will see memes on social media ā€˜Thoda aur padh leta to bank PO ban jataā€™. :grinning:

He will be paid US$ 42 million for ā€œloosingā€ his job.
he will be laughing all the way to bank, looking at those memes

Thatā€™s quite obvious

1 Like

My prediction came true.

4 Likes

Great one @ANKIT_T

2 Likes

Now an investigation should be launched against Musk by US authorities to ascertain if he really intended to buy Twitter or was just playing some insider trading game.

2 Likes

Yes , he had played the market multiple times particularly in crypto-world( it was clear case of market manipulation) . Crypto is non regulated so he got away with it . This time he should be penalize and be investigated

2 Likes

I think he played the game. Elon is known for his market manipulation. He was manipulating the market, and we didnā€™t know that!

Musk is surely an intelligent man. He plans what we canā€™t even think of. He created a lot of turmoil in the crypto world but I am sure that Twitter wonā€™t let that happen to them.

Twitter is not something new . It will be interesting to see that Is musk interested in buying Meta group ?

I donā€™t think itā€™s going to be easy on him. Being a popular figure, he canā€™t just walk down the narrow alley. He will have to satisfy everyone with what he plans to do.

Elon Musk is a shrewd businessperson. Elonā€™s business and marketing skills are quite clever. But I donā€™t think they are gonna go that far with their present attitude. Intelligence is a different thing, but to utilise that intelligence in order to manipulate everyone around is quite different. The latter always makes one fall down.

CEO and CFO fired. That didnā€™t take long.

I guess we will see Donald Trump back very soon

1 Like

Good for them free money in form of severance package + stocks sold at premium :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Good fat paycheck! :innocent:

I assume so and also Elon Musk intention is to kick out Vijaya Gadde & Parag Agarwal :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes